7: The Potions Master

A small brown haired boy playing with his toy that his mother had brought him

A small brown haired boy playing with his toy that his mother had brought him. His mother is watching lovingly while washing some dishes. A man came in loudly because of which both of them flinched. He walked towards the little boy crouched in front of him and took his toy from his hands.

"who brought you this? Huh?"

The boy looked at his mother who was also looking at him worriedly.

"I ASKED WHO BROUGHT YOU THIS!! INSOLENT BOY!!"

"Mom." The man looked at his wife and walked towards her. She gulped seeing his angry face. He holds her face tightly making her whimper .

"you bought it? Huh! enjoying my money, You bitch." Said the man while gritting his teeth.

"No, it's not l-like that. He was crying that's w-why I bought it."

"oh,so he was crying? If he was crying, you would have let him cry". She pushed him and looked at him angrily.

"Are you out of your mind , he's just a kid."

"Kid? He is not a kid, He is a burden , a monster.First killed his parents, now destroying our life." He looked at the boy who was standing near the door looking at his adoptive parents blankly.

"Look, how he's staring at me? What are you looking at?" He took off his belt and walked towards the boy. Today he had made up his mind that he'll get rid of this burden forever. He never liked the boy. He don't know from where his wife got this boy. And he never asked like he cared.

"Today I will not leave you Monsterous bo- ahh!! "

Suddenly he fell on the floor holding his neck as he tried to breathe. The woman took the opportunity and hit his head with a pan. Blood sprouted from his head. Looking up at his wife who just dared to hit him . She run towards her son but his husband held her foot making her fall on the floor. She looked at the boy who tried to approach her but she shook her head.

"NO , YN!! RUN !!" But the boy gave a punch to the man . His grip loosened on her foot. She stands up and ran outside the room with YN.

" YN,baby look, go fast and get help."

" I'm not going to leave you. You also come with me." He said desperately.

"I try to stop him. You go and get help."

"But- WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BITCH!"

" GO! GO!" The boy ran outside the house looking for the someone to help but saw no one. Don't know what to do as a sob escaped from his lips. Then a car came towards him. He came in the middle of the road to stop the car. The car stopped with a jerk.