Chapter 1

(Reminder that I did not make this lol I gave an ai the prompt of a Kenny x Tweek x Butters fanfic bc those are me and my partners' favs

Tweek was pacing back and forth in his bedroom, feeling anxious as usual. Butters noticed his friend's distress and asked, "What's wrong, Tweek?"

"I'm just really nervous about the upcoming school dance," Tweek replied, his eyes darting around the room.

Kenny walked in, his hood up as usual. "What's going on, guys?" he asked.

"Tweek's freaking out about the dance," Butters explained.

Kenny grinned mischievously. "Well, maybe we can help him relax a little."

Tweek looked at his friends uncertainly. "How?"

Kenny pulled out a small bag of weed from his pocket. "We can smoke this and chill out."

Butters looked hesitant. "I don't know, guys. Isn't that illegal?"

Kenny shrugged. "Yeah, but who cares? It's just a little weed."

Tweek's anxiety was getting the best of him, and he was willing to try anything to calm down. "Okay, let's do it," he said.

The three of them sat on Tweek's bed and passed around the joint. As they smoked, Tweek started to feel more relaxed and less jittery.

"This is great," Tweek said, giggling. "I can't believe how much better I feel."

Kenny smirked. "I told you it would help."

Butters looked around nervously. "I don't know, guys. What if we get caught?"

Kenny rolled his eyes. "Relax, Butters. We're not gonna get caught."

As they continued to smoke, Tweek and Kenny began to get closer to each other, and Butters felt left out. He didn't want to ruin their fun, but he also didn't like feeling left out.

"Hey, guys, can I join in?" Butters asked tentatively.

Kenny grinned. "Sure thing, Butters. The more the merrier."

The three of them sat on the bed together, passing the joint back and forth. Tweek and Kenny were laughing and joking around, and Butters felt happy to be included.

As the night wore on, the three friends eventually fell asleep on the bed, the joint still smoldering in the ashtray. They dreamed of dancing at the school dance, and of a friendship that would last forever.