Alternate ending

As Tweek's anxiety worsened, he found it increasingly difficult to manage his emotions. He started to push Butters and Kenny away, convinced that he was a burden to them and that he didn't deserve their love and support.

Despite their best efforts to help him, Tweek continued to spiral out of control. He stopped going to therapy, stopped taking his medication, and stopped confiding in his friends.

One day, Butters and Kenny went to check on Tweek at his apartment, only to find that he had taken his own life. They were devastated, unable to process the sudden loss of their beloved friend and partner.

In the days and weeks that followed, Butters and Kenny struggled to come to terms with their grief. They felt lost and alone without Tweek, unable to imagine a future without him.

Their relationship became strained, as they both blamed themselves for not being able to save Tweek. They eventually drifted apart, unable to reconcile their differences and unable to find a way forward without Tweek.

In the end, they were left with nothing but regrets and heartbreak, mourning the loss of a friend and a love that could have been so much more if only they had been able to save him.