Chapter 5

(So what if told the bot to write angst, shut up)

As the weeks passed after the school dance, Tweek began to feel like something was off. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he felt like he was on edge all the time. His anxiety was worse than ever, and he found himself avoiding social situations more and more.

Butters and Kenny noticed that Tweek seemed distant and worried, and they tried to talk to him about it. But Tweek brushed them off, telling them that he was fine and that he just needed some space.

One day, when Tweek didn't show up for school, Butters and Kenny went to his house to check on him. They found him sitting on his bed, staring at the wall.

"Tweek, what's going on?" Butters asked, sitting down next to him.

Tweek shook his head, not wanting to talk about it. But Kenny could see that something was really wrong. He gently prodded Tweek, asking him to share his thoughts.

Tweek finally broke down, telling them about the constant worry and fear he felt, even when there was no real danger. He talked about how his anxiety had gotten worse since the gym vandalism, and how he was afraid to trust anyone, even his best friends.

Butters and Kenny listened with empathy, holding Tweek's hand and assuring him that they were there for him no matter what.

"You don't have to face this alone, Tweek," Kenny said softly. "We'll help you through it."

But Tweek just shook his head, feeling like he was drowning in his own fear and doubt. He didn't know how to open up to his friends, how to let them in.

As the days passed, Tweek withdrew even further, refusing to talk to Butters and Kenny or anyone else. His anxiety had become so overwhelming that he felt like he couldn't breathe.

Butters and Kenny were worried sick about their friend, but they didn't know how to help him. They tried to reach out, but Tweek pushed them away, saying that he needed to figure things out on his own.

One night, when Tweek didn't come home, Butters and Kenny went out to search for him. They found him sitting in a park, looking lost and scared.

"Tweek, come on, we have to get you home," Butters said gently, trying to coax him to stand up.

But Tweek just shook his head, tears streaming down his face. "I can't do this anymore," he said, his voice barely audible.

Butters and Kenny exchanged worried glances, not knowing what to do. They knew that Tweek needed help, but they didn't know how to provide it.

As they sat there in the dark, Tweek feeling like he was on the verge of a breakdown, Butters and Kenny vowed to do whatever it took to help their friend through his struggles. They knew that it wouldn't be easy, but they were determined to be there for him no matter what.