Chapter 2

The next morning, Tweek woke up with a groan, feeling a little groggy from the weed they had smoked the night before. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at Butters and Kenny, who were still sound asleep.

Tweek felt a warmth in his chest as he looked at his two friends, and he realized that he was grateful for them. They had helped him through his anxiety and had made him feel like he belonged somewhere. He didn't know what he would do without them.

Suddenly, Tweek's phone rang, jolting him out of his thoughts. He answered it groggily, not recognizing the number.

"Hello?" he said.

"Tweek, it's Craig," the voice on the other end said. "Listen, I need to talk to you about something important."

Tweek sat up, suddenly alert. Craig was one of his closest friends, and he rarely called this early in the morning.

"What is it?" Tweek asked.

"It's about the school dance," Craig said. "I heard a rumor that the principal is going to cancel it because someone vandalized the gym last night."

Tweek's heart sank. He knew that if the dance was canceled, it would be a huge disappointment for everyone.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know," Tweek said, hanging up the phone.

He turned to Butters and Kenny, who were still asleep, and he knew that he had to wake them up. They had to do something to save the dance.

"Butters, Kenny, wake up," Tweek said, shaking them gently.

Butters groaned and rolled over, but Kenny sat up immediately, looking alert.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Tweek explained what he had just heard from Craig, and Kenny's eyes widened.

"We can't let that happen," Kenny said. "We have to find out who vandalized the gym and clear our names."

Butters looked worried. "But how are we going to do that? We don't even know who did it."

Tweek thought for a moment, feeling his anxiety starting to rise again. But then he remembered something that Craig had said.

"Wait a minute, Craig said that he heard a rumor," Tweek said. "Maybe we can find out who started the rumor and ask them what they saw."

Kenny grinned. "That's a great idea, Tweek. Let's get to work."

The three friends got dressed and headed to school, determined to save the dance. As they walked, Tweek felt a surge of confidence. With his friends by his side, he knew that they could overcome any obstacle.

Together, they would find out who vandalized the gym and clear their names, no matter what it took.