Chapter 7

(I'm sorry ai writing is literally the best thing ever)

As Tweek's anxiety became more manageable and his life started to stabilize, he began to realize how much he relied on Butters and Kenny. They had been there for him through his darkest moments, offering unwavering support and kindness.

One night, as they were all hanging out at Butters' house, Tweek felt a rush of emotion as he looked at his friends. He realized that he had feelings for both of them, and he didn't know what to do.

Tweek spent the next few days grappling with his emotions, trying to sort out his feelings. He didn't want to ruin their friendship, but he couldn't deny the way his heart raced when he was around them.

Finally, one night, Tweek worked up the courage to talk to Butters and Kenny. He sat them down and told them how much he cared for them, how much their friendship meant to him, and how he felt like there might be something more between them.

Butters and Kenny listened with open hearts, taking in Tweek's words with kindness and understanding. They told him that they had also been feeling a strong connection to him, and that they were open to exploring their feelings together.

From that moment on, their relationship deepened in unexpected ways. They started to date, exploring their feelings and desires with honesty and trust. They were nervous at first, worried about how their relationship might change the dynamic of their friendship, but they soon realized that their love for each other only made their bond stronger.

Tweek, Butters, and Kenny became a trio, inseparable in their love and support for each other. They faced life's challenges together, knowing that they could rely on each other no matter what. And even though their relationship was unconventional, they knew that it was based on love and friendship, which was all that really mattered.

(Okay that's enough gn I'll get more soon ig 😭)