☘️HER uninvited Guest☘️

Eight

ITALY

Kahit pagod ay kinailangan nyang bumangon. May oras pa naman sya ngunit kinailangan nyang ihanda ang gagawing presentation mamaya. She still got four hours for her to prepare, and it's still seven in the morning, so yeah she's good. Isa pa, she needed to prepare the outfit that she's thinking to wear later.

She isn't really fond of dressing but she gotten used to it since every now and then their parents would always dragged them on any social events and by events, and by events it's just means glamming them up from head to toe. Their mother Alejandra was particularly focus on her and her sister, that there's no room for saying no.

From their makeups and jewelries down to their outfits, their mother got it all ready for the both of them, the Cortezes princesses, kung tawagin sila. Which is so different from her usual days though. A trouser and blouse will always be her on the go outfits. But today, this isn't an ordinary day, because she's here as a fashion designer, and so wearing something fashionable would be appropriate.

This gonna be a long day for her though.

But before anything, first she needed a coffee to boost her mood and take away all the sleepiness on her head. Lumabas agad sya ng kwarto Pagkatapos nyang manghilamos. Tahimik at madilim parin ang sala pagkalabas nya, tamad syang buksan ang malaking kurtina, kaya nagkasya syang ang ilaw lang ng kusina ang nakabukas. Nasa magandang spot ang napili nyang suite, so if she could just open up the curtains, she would probably see the beautiful skycraper outside, but she can't afford to do that for now.

She was turning her phone on, when she thought that something's moving beside the curtain, but didn't see anything, so she just shrugged it off and proceeded on checking her email that was now bombarded with messages from Jas and Del. The two was probably  worried about her doing it alone.

She took her time on making her coffee and was oblivious of her surroundings, not knowing na may nakasunod nang mga mata sa kanyang bawat galaw.

The man's eyes was glued to her, and was curious in everything she do while taking her time. But looking far wasn't enough for the man, and so he slowy walk on his way to Bella. He couldn't believe that she's actually here, making coffee.

"quando sei arrivato?( when did you come ?)"

"Jesus!" she was startled, at kamuntikan na nyang mabitawan ang hawak na cellphone.

That deep voice was like someone's voice that she knew of.

Alam nyang narinig na nya ang boses na ito, but that's not her concern right now. Her concern was, there's someone inside her hotel room! And that's so damn alarming!

Dahan-dahan nyang hinarap ang pinanggalingan ng boses na iyon at nakumpirma ang lahat.

Damn! It was really him.

She came here praying to never cross path with this man, but got forbid, here he was, with his looks so deadly and dangerously captivating.

"wha..what..what are you doing here!?" she was annoyingly stammering, and for whatever reason felt that adrenaline inside her.

He took another step kaya bahagya syang napa-atras, and he caught that. He had that distaste expression on his face, like he didn't like her reaction.

Tumalikod ito sa kanya at ibinalik ang tingin sa labas. He was probably been here at hinihintay lang syang gumising, and right now he even make himself comfortable by opening those huge curtains.

Lumiwanag ang bahagi ng salang natamaan ng liwanag na galing sa labas. Damian was standing there, beside the huge curtains and looking out at the skycrapers that she thought she won't be able to see from here. His back was wide and an urge of touching it suddenly crossed her mind.