☘️Her BELLA☘️

Seven

Pagkapasok na pagkapasok ng isa sa mga tauhan nya sa Design department, she knew already that there's something wrong about the bidding. She could feel it on her gut. Feeling that cold sweat rolling down from her forehead never set in to her; like she was going to have trip to her bathroom any minute now. If all that she was thinking right could be true, then BELLA , who's brand name was named after her name couldn't even got the chance before it'll make it to the market. It was supposed to be her first baby, taking a chance on the fashion world, not to mention that she put all her efforts on this project, not thinking taking out almost all of her savings and loosing it eventually.

This is all because she wanted to showcase her passion in designing clothes. She had just realized now of how arrogant her decisions was.

Ngunit maraming naniwala sa kanya, even her family supported her. Alejandra, their mom even offer its modeling company to model all her designs.

"spill it Dell" tulad nya hindi narin makapaghintay dahil sa kaba si Jassy.

"how was Italy?" she tried to ask Del casually; like she was not worried at all. "how was it?" pigil hininga nyang hinintay ang sagot nito.

"I'm sorry, we almost had it---

"Oh my God! I can't believe this!" Jasmine's reaction was faster than her. "i thought you're the best out there in this field..and yet..and yet" hindi nakapagtimping nasabi ni Jass.

She knew Jasmine Moran since the day she started to worked under her father's company--there family's company, galamay na nila ang isa't isa. There is no secrets between the two of them, at least as far she knew. Kaya alam nito kung gaano nya pinaghandaan ang lahat. Hindi rin biro ang naging suporta nito sa kanya, since day one. The girl even chooses her over its long time boyfriend, and not to mention the girl invested not just her effort but also money.

Yet she wanted to be fair. Alam nyang malaking bagay din ang nagawa ni Delly sa lahat ng ito. Hindi ito nagdalawang isip na tanggapin ang offer nya abroad at syang dadalo sa bidding ng isang bagong opening na malaking mall sa Italy. Para sa isang bagong kasal, mahirap iyon kahit sabihing arrange marriage lang din ang lahat ang dinaanan nito.

Napapikit sya bago nagsalita. She wanted to be rational about all of this, kahit pa nagsimula na syang mawalan ng tiwala sa sariling kakayahan.

"explain" pinilit nyang pa kalmahin ang sarili.

"can i even sit?" tinaasan nito ng kilay si Jass na noo'y sumimangot.

She must've been so flustered, dahil hindi man lang nya napunang nakatayo parin ito, naawa sya dito. Before anything else, Dellana is her friend. A very old friend.

"Dio mio( Oh God) I apologize" nahiya sya sa inasal. "of course" she offered the seat in front of her.

"alam kung ganito ang magiging reaksyon nyo, Miss Bella. And i did my best to get it--

"and it's probably wasn't best enough to get it done with" sumingit na naman si Jas.

"as far as i know, i don't have to explain anything to you, Jasmine. Katulad ko, you also just an  employee here" matalas ang mga binitawang salita nito sa katabing assistant nya.

"i invested on this project too!"

"well that makes the two of us!" inis na sagot naman ni Del kay Jas.

But she didn't have all the power to listen to their cat fightings, clearly she was too friendly that this two couldn't see those boundaries. This is too much for her to handle right now.