🍀La Mia🍀

17

Damian's POV

HE looked at her on her sleeping form and feel her forehead from the back of his palm, gone was the fever she had last night. After he recalled what happened last night, he couldn't help but wanted to smack that stupid ass of his fratello, dragging her in the woods was a very dangerous move. There's a reason why she chooses to went on that waterfall with Serena. He knew that someone was lurking like an animal inside their territory, and he won't sit still if he'll know that it's Serena's clan. He had a hunch that her family were forming an alliance with the other clan.

The Moratti clan was just on the other side of the boarder, and it's the reason why he got fucking scared when his wife was heading that way. The Moratti and Arcadi clans together? not a perfect sign for him. Luckily, he decided to call his special men before he went out with Serena.

"i need you here before dawn can you do that?" tinawagan nya ang kaibigang si Omega.

"we're actually about to arrive in an hour" narinig nya ang mahinang tawa nito.

"if that's the case, I'll see you then"

He felt that there's something serious coming his way. Omega would never decide by himself without a call from him. And he needs to be quick, or the Cortezes will burn him alive.

He couldn't let her being in a dangerous situation again. He'll bet his own life with that.

-

-

-

BELLA'S POV

"how was your sleep?"

Nagulat sya sa taong bumungad sa kanya pagkagising nya. He didn't expect him here inside her room. Bakit nandito ngayon ang lalaki? What is he up to now? Sobra ang pagtataka nya. Akma syang bumangon nang maramdaman ang matinding pagkahilo, kaya napahiga sya ulit at mariing ipinikit ang mga mata.

"this is the result of you being so hard"

" i don't remember giving you the permission to come inside my room----

"this is my house, no one will stop or restrict me from coming out and coming in" he hissed.

"wow! it's like your telling me to just shut up" painsulto syang ngumiti.

Nagsuntukan agad ang mga kilay ng asawa nya at madilim ang mukhang tinitigan sya nito.

"i don't recall you as a stubborn woman" he said it regretfully.

"As a matter of fact I'm starting to be one, lalo na kapag unreasonable na ang isang tao!" sinadya nyang gamitim ang tagalog.

She wanted to make him angry.

"our agreement isn't over yet, and so until then, just stay put and stay out of trouble" arogante nitong sabi.

"you mean stay out of you and your woman's sight?" painsulto nyang sabi.

Tumayo ang asawa dahil may tumawag dito. Nakatayo na ngayon ito sa malaking bintana ng silid nya at may kausap sa cellphone. She was a bit sorry kung bakit naging ganito ang relasyon nito sa babaeng mahal nito. Pero ang lalaki at ang babaeng iyon ang dahilan kung bakit sya muntikan nang lumagpas sa boarder, and from the looks of it takot na takot ang asawa kahapon. She isn't a despiteful type of a woman. Pero mukhang gusto nyang kamuhian ang lalaki, yet this is a part of their agreement.