~1~

𝙇𝙤'𝙖𝙠:

It is yet again a busy morning. My mum and dad are rushing to go to work, and I have to get ready for school then pick up Tsireya. I eat quickly and I get dressed. My phone then lets out a big buzz.

Reya😍-7:10am-Babe r u ready yet?

Me- 7:10am- Yes I'm leaving now.

Reya😍- 7:11am- Ok good. Can we get Starbucks on the way??

Oh my lord. She has an obsession with Starbucks.

Me- 7:11am- Yep!!

Reya😍-7:11am- THANK YOU BABYYYYY

Me- 7:11am- Your welcome. See you soon xx

Reya😍- 7:12am- SEE YAA!

I brush my teeth then jump into my car with my bag and leave. I pull into her driveway and she is waiting for me there. She waves and smiles at me. I do the same back. She is always looking gorgeous. She opens the passenger seat door and hops into the car. "Hey babe" She says. "Hey my love" I say back. I lean over to her and kiss her a soft kiss on her cheek before we drive off. "Don't forget to go to Starbucks" Reya reminds me. "I won't" I say. She laughs and starts to talk about how good the frappuccinos are. We laugh the whole time until we pull into the drive thru.

I order her her drink. "Thank you sooooooooo much baby" She says. "Your welcome my love" I say. We drive off and finally arrive at school. "What do you have first?" I ask. "Ugh I have science" She says. "So do I. So we can do it together" I tell her.We hug and walk to science. We have to tie up our hair for it. She hands me a hair tie for my long braids, she ties my hair into a pony tail. Tsireya grabs her hair tie and ties up her long silky smooth curls into a bun. We sit down at the table in the back corner and we hold hands under the table. We got the worst science teacher. We got the mad old man, his name is Mr Coneleyley. Pretty weird name if I do say so myself. Tsireya agrees with me.

The period goes by pretty fast because now I'm all alone in English class. But this time the period is taking its sweet time to end. I text Tsireya heaps but she doesn't answer me. She is probably actually listening right now because shes in social studies. She is always telling me how she enjoys social studies class. I hate pretty much all my classes except PE and health.

Me- 10:00am- Babe

Me- 10:00am- How is class going?

Me- 10:02am- Reyaaaa

Me- 10:08- Im so boredddd.

But at least I can see her at break. We sit with Kiri, and Tuk now. Because Ao'nung, Neteyam, and Rotxo don't go her anymore. Tuk is here for her first year and so she likes to sit with us.

Word count: 479

Sorry for such a short chapter. Hope you liked it!