~2~

Tsireya:

Social studies is so fun. Currently we are learning about climate change and stuff like that. And as a girl who loves the ocean and nature I care a lot about it. So I'm paying attention. "Class, you can pack away your things and I'm allowing you to go on your phones, only because it is the beginning of term 4" My teacher announces to the class. Everyone wips out their phones and starts watching tiktok or calling their friends. But I take mine out and text my  amazing boyfriend Lo'ak. I open up my phone to 4 missed messages from Lo'ak. Whoops!

Me- 10:40am- Sorry babe I'm in social studies so I wasn't on my phone.

My love-10:40am- It's ok! Do you know what we have after break? All I know is we have it   together 😁

Me-10:41am- I'll check the schedule :)

My love-10:41am- Thanks baby!!

I open up my schedule app and check. We have health! Yay, I love health.

Me-10:42am-We have health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love-10:42am- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU!!!!

Me-10:43am-😚

The bell rings and everyone grabs their bags and leaves. I'm walking to the table that's outside that we always sit at. I got there first. As I wait for Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuk this guy walks up to me. He is in my year I know that, he is captain of the basketball team now that Ao'nung is gone. "Hey Tsireya" He says trying to sound cool. "Hey Alex" I say. "I was wondering, would you like to go out with me tonight" He asks smirking."Uhm well-" I get cut off. "Sorry dude shes taken" Lo'ak says standing behind him. Lo'ak is taller then him by like 2 inches. "By who? Who has claimed her?" He says pretending to look around. Kiri and Tuk are sitting at the table talking. "Me, I have" He says.

I was looking at him and I knew I was blushing. Like the way he doesn't deny being my boyfriend to others makes my heart melt. "Oh" he says as he turns to look at me. "Him? Really?" he asks me. "Yes him. I love HIM" I say sternly. "Ok then, you're ugly anyways" He says then walks off. Lo'ak sits next to me and holds my hand. My face has turned sad. "Don't listen to him your gorgeous he just said that cause you rejected him" Lo'ak says. "Yeah, him and his big ass ego can suck a dick" Kiri says. "Why would he do that?" Tuk asks. Her mind is still innocent. "He wouldn't really Tuk Tuk" Lo'ak says. "Kiri don't say naughty words anymore" He tells her.

"Sorry they are just in my brain because we started doing sex education in health. And all those immature boys wouldn't shut up" Kiri says annoyed. "Wait are the seniors doing sex ed now?" Tsireya asks. "Yeah, we are 17 and 18 they have to teach us about it or whatever" Kiri replies. Me and Lo'ak look at each other and we are dying. "What is wrong guys?" Kiri asks. "We have health next" I say. "WITH EACH OTHER!?". "YES!" Lo'ak exclaims. "Good luck" She says. Kiri took Tuk to the vending machines to get her a cookie leaving me and Lo'ak alone. "I don't wanna go to health anymore" I say. "It's gonna be awkward" He replies. "Especially with Alex literally being in our health class" I say rolling my eyes. "Nah broooo" Lo'ak says annoyed.

The bell rings for period 3. Me and Lo'ak walk to health holding hands. We walk in and sit down. Alex keeps looking at us and then talking to his friends and laughing. I kinda wanna kill him right now, cause he's annoying me. "Hello class!" Mrs. Jollie exclaims to the class. "Yes we have the best health teacher" Lo'ak whispers to me. "I know. Omg we are so lucky" I whisper back. He rests his hand on my thigh and I place my hand on top of his and we listen to the teacher take the roll. "Here!" Lo'ak says. "Here" I say. We sit there waiting for the lesson to actually start. We whisper to each other and talk about how not excited we are for the lesson to start. Secretly I was sort of excited because no one has ever talked about this to me so I kinda wanna know... so yeah.

Lo'ak:

The lesson starts and me and Tsireya take a quick glance st each other. The teacher says that first we will learn about like Idek I sorta didn't hear. "Reya what are we learning I didn't hear her" I ask. She looks at me and she was red. "Uhm like women stuff" she says. Everyone looks petrified mainly the guys. I don't get why they are shocked. They must not have sisters🙄 The teacher talks about it and all the guys look absolutely disgusted, I swear I'm the only normal guy in her. Tsireya isn't really listening. "Reya why aren't you like listening right now?" I ask her. She looks at me and says "Because I sorta don't need to". "Why?" I ask. She gives me a 'omg you're dumb' look. Then my brain clicks and I remember ohhh she's a girl so... OHHHHHHH. I give her the 'ohhh sorry' look and she lets out a soft and quiet giggle. "Bro that's so gross!" Alex says loudly. Tsireya literally gives him a intense death stare. All his friends laugh and the teacher literally looks like she wants to slap those bitches until they are quiet. I put my hand on Tsireya's back and she looks so sleepy. We are both bouta fall asleep bro. She tells us next time we will learn about boys or whatever. And all I could think about was my poor girlfriend, having to listen to that😭 The bell goes and we head off to our next class. "That was interesting" Tsireya says. "Mhm" I say. We walk to class.
____________________
Time skip- now it's around bedtime and Tsireya and Lo'ak are at their houses.
Loak:

Me- 9pm- Hew baby how are you doing??😊
Reya😍-9pm- Hi babe I'm good hbu?
Me-9:01pm- I'm good😜
Reya😍-9:01pm- why you using emojis you almost never use them?
Me-9:02pm- I MISS UUUUUU😔😔
Reya😍-9:02pm- aw I miss you to but I'll see you tomorrow!!
Me-9:03pm- we have no school tomorrow remember..

We have no school tomorrow and the day after because they are like public holidays or something.

Reya😍-9:03pm- Oh... I forgot😜
Me-9:04pm- HMPH☹️☹️
Reya-9:04pm- I can come over tomorrow if you want😊
Me-9:05pm- YES PLEASE!!!!!
Reya😍-9:05pm- Ok what time?
Me-9:05pm- The earliest you can pls
Reya😍-9:06pm- I can come at 7:00am earliest 🤔
Me-9:06pm- PERFECT!!
Reya😍-9:06pm- See you then. I gtg to bed now baby. Love you😍
Me- 9:07pm- bye baby❤️

I guess I should go to sleep now to.
_____________________

PLEASE LMK IF THAT WAS GOOD!!
Word count: 1192!!