~4~

AUTHOR:

" I dare you to jump in the pool" she says. "EASY BRO!" Lo'ak yells. Its pitch black outside and Lo'ak is running to the pool and everyone is trailing behind him. "FULLY CLOTHED PLEASE!" Kiri yells. "OBVIOUSLY YOU IDIOT" He yells back. He gets to the pool and jumps in. Everyone is laughing at him. "BRO ITS SO FUCKING COLD!" Lo'ak exclaims and everyone just starts laughing even louder and harder. "Your actually a dumbass bro!" Neteyam yells.

*a few minutes later*

Lo'ak is soaking wet. Tsireya grabs him a towel from inside and is heading back. As she walks back to the garage. She can hear everyone laughing and saying how stupid Lo'ak is. She walks in and Lo'ak runs to Reya and she hands him the towel. He gives her a sweet little kiss and starts to get dry. He goes in the corner of the garage and everyone is watching tv on an old crappy tv in the garage. Tsireya goes to stand with Lo'ak. He is still trying to get dry.

"Lo'ak it probably isn't helping that you still have ur top on" she tells him laughing. "I know but I can't hold my towel up and take off my shirt" he replies. "I'll help you" She says. Ao'nung hears and turns his head causing everyone else to. "Guys. WATCH UR TV!" Tsireya yells at them jokingly. "Ok queen Tsireya" Ao'nung says. They all turn back around. And Lo'ak is cackling in the corner. He holds up his towel and Tsireya goes under it and is now standing infront of Lo'ak. She takes off his top and they are talking about going out in the weekend to the city. He puts his towel on his shoulders and behind his neck. And they say bye to everyone else and head inside to Lo'ak's room. "So on Saturday we will go to the city and go on a walk?" Tsireya asks. "Yeah I'll pick you up and we can go" Lo'ak replies. They plan it and everything else. Once they get to Lo'ak's room he puts on some new clothes. He leaves the room to go grab some snacks.

Tsireya's POV:

I'm sitting in Lo'ak's bed and I'm gonna be a ninja now. I quietly get up and go in his drawers and steal his shirt and his boxers and put them on and throw my clothes into my bag. I jump onto his bed and I hear him walking to the door. I try to look completely innocent and pretend like I didn't just steal his clothes. "Hey ma" he says when he walks in the door. "Heyyyyyy" I say. He stares at me for a moment then sits down next to me. "What should I wear on Saturday?" I ask. "Wear whatever you like baby" Lo'ak says. I look at him and smile.

No ones POV:

He looks at her and he holds her cheek. And they both lean into a kiss. They kiss for a few minutes until they pull away for air. Tsireya kisses his neck and he just sits there staring at her. Shes sitting on top of him kissing his neck repeatedly. And he is holding her waist. "You better give me my clothes back ma" he says. She doesn't pull away to answer she just mumbles mhm. They both end up falling asleep cuddling each other.

*MEANWHILE EVERYONE ELSE*

"WHATS THE BET THEY ARE DOING THE DEVILS TANGO RIGHT NOW?" Kiri says loudly to everyone. "I'll bet $5 to they aren't and they are asleep right now" Neteyam says. "I aint betting nothing" Rotxo tells them. "Aww stinky poo poo" Kiri says. "I bet $5 that they are". They do rock paper scissors to check to see who wins. "HAHA AO'NUNG GO CHECK HAHA!!!" Kiri cackles. He starts complaining because he didn't even bet on it. "Just go you poosay" Kiri says. Neteyam and Rotxo are pissing themselves rn.

"fine..." Ao'nung says. He walks his ass to the house and goes to Lo'ak's room and he sees Tsireya laying on Lo'ak but they are fast asleep. AND FULLY CLOTHED. He takes a picture to show the others. He runs back and shows everyone. "HAHAHAH SHAME KIRI I WON!!!" Neteyam exclaims. "Naurrrrrr broooo" Kiri says sadly. She takes out her wallet and gives Neteyam $5. "Thanks baby sis" Neteyam says. "I'm not a baby" Kiri says mad. Rotxo is asleep on the floor and so Is Ao'nung. So Kiri and Neteyam go to sleep.

______________________

👹👹