~bonus chapter~

This chapter is messages between people. And some drama 🤪 This was requested by: imheretoread_mh

Lo'ak and his friend Kaydan:

Ignore the active stuff 😘

Lo'ak and Reya are playing on the playground ( COUPLE GOALS ) and they see Kayden arrive. Kayden waves at Lo'ak and he waves back. Then he winks at Tsireya and she just stares at him and gives an awkward wave. But Lo'ak didn't see. He reaches the playground and Lo'ak hops down from the monkey bars to say hi. Tsireya does to (polite little gorl). "Hey bro" Lo'ak says. "Hey man" Kayden replies. They do a handshake thingy. "Hey Tsireya" he says and leans in to hug her. "Hello" she says. She puts her hands on his chest and pushes him back gently. "Lo'ak only. Sorry" she says. Lo'ak laughs and Tsireya shrugs her shoulders while smiling. "Simps". Lo'ak playfully pushes his shoulder and they laugh. He holds Tsireya's hand and they all start heading over to get food from MacDonalds. While they walk Tsireya can see Kayden staring at her. She didn't like it one bit. Lo'ak pays for his and Tsireya's food and Tsireya got a happy meal (classic Reya). "Yo I'll brb I gtg to the bathroom" Lo'ak informs. Kayden and Tsireya nod. When Lo'ak is gone Kayden moves next to Tsireya in Lo'ak's seat. She felt super uncomfortable and wanted Lo'ak to come back. "Why do you date him?" He asks. "Uhm why?" She asks. "Cause there are so many guys who are better" he replies. "Like who?" She asks getting annoyed. "Like me" he says leaning in to kiss her.

She jerks her head back and stands up. "You're a fucking weirdo!" She tells him. Lo'ak comes over. "Ma. What's wrong?" He asks. "Your friend is hitting on me" She says madly. "NO SHES LIEING" Kayden exclaims. "And why would I believe you?" Lo'ak asks. "Cause I'm your best friend!" Kayden says loudly. Tsireya is standing there pouting. "Nah man" He replies. He grabs Reya's hand and walk out. They go back to the park then go home.

Later in Lo'ak's friends gc:

Kayden: yall Lo'ak is going hoes over bros🤣
Liam: huh?
Harry: how?
Lo'ak: bro you were hitting on my gf what was I supposed to do?
Lo'ak: give u a fucking medal?🖕🏼
Kayden: could have heard me out
Lo'ak: ok tell me now then
Lo'ak: why were you hitting on Reya?
Liam: this is fucked
Kayden: I was literally sitting there and she was staring at me funny so I got up and sat next to her and told her how I'm better then you🤷
Harry: nah bro u fucked up
Liam: thats wrong man
Lo'ak: your actually such an idiot
Liam: Yeah dude. That aint funny you know how much they love eachother. Like the nicknames they have. MA? Like damn how did the message not get to your head??
Harry: PREACH🙏
Kayden: fuck u gay fuckwits🖕🏼
*Kayden left the chat*

Lo'ak: I WAS BOUTA BEAT HIM UP THANK GOD HES GONE😜
Harry: FR💀💀
Liam: What a pussy😭
Lo'ak: she happy now😍😍

Lo'ak: I WAS BOUTA BEAT HIM UP THANK GOD HES GONE😜Harry: FR💀💀Liam: What a pussy😭Lo'ak: she happy now😍😍

Liam: GOALZZZZ🤘🏽
Harry: FRRRRRR😜
Liam: pov Lo'ak soon: ➡️👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Lo'ak: yall-✋🏼

____________________
Hope u liked this bonus😍 If you have any ideas or anything you want to see as a bonus chapter or normal chapter lmk❤️

Word count: 550!