the horible night. ( Aahat )

Continue from last....

As soon as raavi listen the voice of door closing a weird sensation runs in her body...she turns to him " shivaa...darwaza kyuu lagayaa tune!?" And asked. Shivaa turns to her and started taking little steps towards her...raavi started moving backward her path stopped when she realises that she's close to touch their bed...she slipped and seat on bed and shiva stand infront of her. " Raavi..tune woh saaree kyuu nikal di!? Bahut khubsurat dikh rahi thi..." Raavi always crave to be appreciate by shivaa but today when finally he appreciate her for her look still she's not happy... even she's feeling like he's stranger who's looking at her for lust " shivaa.. phir se dophar ke jaisaa behave kar raha hai..." Raavi in her mind.

Raavi was siting in the bed so shivaa seat on his knee and put his hand on her kurti and started roaming his hands on her legs raavi clutches the bedsheet tightly...." Shivaa..tuu kuch kehnaa chahtaa tha nah!? Bol..main sunungi" raavi maintains her calm asked him. " Itni bhi kyaa jaldi hai raavi..." Shivaa admires her from top to bottom, his eyes fall on her neck's mole...he little stands and hold her neck and pulled her face close to him... he removes her hairs so that he can clearly see her mole and attacks on her neck..."ahh!! Shivaa...dard ho rahaa hai" it was so sudden kiss by which raavi get scared and started shouting..yes shouting it's not moaning...it was so torchuring for her..." Chhod usey...chhod" sometimes middle of a kiss shivaa shouts like that it seems like he was talking to himself and ordering/ requesting to don't kiss her, don't hurt her... raavi's hold getting tighter and her screams got increases. As soon as Shivaa's lips collides with her mangalsutra he gets seprates and breathing heavily..."hata isko...hata iss mangalsutra ko..." Shivaa goes to the corner of room and ordered. there's some kind of fear in his eyes.

"Shivaa kyaa huaa tujhe!?" It's true that there are many missunderstandings between this two and also they have fighting alot with each other but still they cares for each other... like shivaa cannot see his raavi in pain same like that raavi too won't see her shivaa in pain..." Hataa isey...iss mangalsutra ko" shivaa ordered her. Raavi clutches her mangalsutra and replied " kyuu shivaa!? Yeh humaari shaadi ki nishaani hai...yeh teri nishaani hai...humare saath hone ki nishaani...iss kaale moti ka arth hotaa hai bhagwan shiv..aur iss heere ka arth hotaa hai maa parvati, joh shaadi shuda jode ki raksha kartaa hai...inkey rehte kisi ka buraa saayaa bhi humdono par nahi padh saktaa" Listening this shivaa holds his head and started screaming " meraa sar..." Raavi gets shocked and went to him...and making him relax..." Shivaa...tuu..tuu theek hai nah!? Chal bed par...aaram kar..." Raavi makes him reached to their bed.

Mangalsutra - The mangalsutra holds utmost importance among all the other ornaments of a newly married woman. Mangal means sacred and sutra means thread. So, mangalsutra is the sacred thread which every married girl/woman should wear according to Hindu traditions. It is considered to be auspicious.

When a woman wears the sacred thread, it makes her aware of her responsibilities and duties. In the same way, her husband realises his responsibility towards the partner. The two vow of fidelity towards each other.

"Do you know why the mangalsutra has those black beads? The sacred thread is incomplete without these beads. It is also considered a symbol of a bond between Lord Shiva and his wife Parvati. It is believed that the gold in the mangalsutra symbolises Goddess Parvati and the black beads symbolise Lord Shiva. 

Traditionally, there are 9 beads in a mangalsutra which represent the 9 different forms of energies. These energies protect the wife and husband from any evil energies. These beads are also known to have the power of all the elements - air, water, earth, and fire. These 4 elements help in keeping the relationship between the man and the woman strong."

Both fall asleep as Shiva's intentions of what he wanted to do get ruined.

  Suddenly dogs start barking at night due to which Raavi's sleep got disturbed . In sleep, she moves her hands towards Shiva to touch him. She feels cold on Shivaa's side. She opens her eyes and sits on the bed."itni raat ko ...shivaa kahan chala gayaa!?". Raavi sees someone's shadow at their door,and gets scared and falls asleep under the blanket for protecting herself. She is very scared.  She hears someone whispering " mujhe tumhari jism chahiye...mujhe tumhari jism chahiye" raavi's eyes widened she started breathing heavily.

Suddenly her room's door opened her heart started pounding due to fear " jai hanuman...jai hanuman" she starts chanting hanumanji's name.
When she heard " main itni raat ko bahar kyaa kar raha tha!?" Shivaa talked to himself. She feels relief and peacefully resume her sleep...shivaa came on the bed and said " yeh Chipkali bhi nah...kaise blanket ko pure muh tak odh kar soyi hai..hawa kaise jaayegi muh mein!? " Shiva removes the blanket from Raavi's face and covers it up to her stomach so that the fan blows on her face and she doesn't feel suffocated.  Raavi knows her Shiva's touch very well, so as soon as Shiva touches her, she goes close to Shiva and embraces him she feels peace...a homely vibe.

" Yeh Chipkali bhi nah...maaf karde raavi aaj ke liye" shivaa smiled as he sees her cute gesture and moves himself closer to her both slept hugging each other it's not couple hug it was just a normal hug which raavi used to do with her teddy bear.

..............

Next morning.

Sun rays fall on a face of the two most beautiful and cutest couple ever...first raavi wakes up and looked at shivaa " Bhoothnath!" She little laugh as he looked so cute while sleeping but suddenly she remebered his last night's behaviour her smile got vanished. " Kaun kahegaa...joh insaan abhi itna pyaara lag raha hai woh raat ko haiwaan ban gaya tha!?". Raavi talked to herself. She leaves her bed and went for bath.

In breakfast table.

" Aaj chacha ji ka betaa aa raha hai pratik..dharaa tuu uske liye kamra taiyaar kardena.." Gaumbi shared the news with the family member. Everyone looked at him shockingly"kaun betaa Gaumbi!?" Shivaa asked while eating his favourite oundiyon.
Gaumbi smiled and replied " aree woh America mein rehtaa hai...padhai karne gayaa tha, padhai ho gayi toh ab wapis aa raha hai" raavi serves thepla to suman and asked " toh woh yahan kab tak rukega gaumbi!?" Before gaumbi could reply her rishitaa asked " raavi!? Tumhare neck par chot!? Yahan aao...oh god! Yeh kaise huaa raavi!?" Everyone gets scared and shocked specially shivaa he stands up and hold her shoulder and said " dikhaa mujhe... yeh kaise hua!? Kahan dhyan rehta hai tera raavi!?" Shivaa gets little possessive as he cannot see his wife in pain but raavi gets angry and said " chhod shivaa..." Dharaa and suman " kyuu!? Ek toh woh becharaa teri fikr kar raha hai aur tuu usey hi chilla rahi hai raavi!?" Before raavi could explain them a voice came.

"Hello everyone!!". This voice is non other than Shivaa's uncle's son pratik. " Hello moti baa!! Hello brothers and hi my dear dhara bhabhi...waise aapdono!?" Pratik came infront of raavi and rishita and asked.

"Hey pratik.. I'm rishitaa! Dev's wife..." Rishitaa introduced herself. As soon as he moves to raavi she leaves from there as she was already hurt by everyone's behaviour with her...pratik smiles.
..................
Upcoming - is pratik negetive character!?
Do vote and comments.
Stay tuned for the next update.
Do follow me for moreeee.