roohaniyat ( AAHAT )

Continue from last....

In ed and Laurrine's room.

Laurrine - Ohh God!! Ohh Jesus...maine uss saitaan ke iraade sach kar diye...woh wahin chahtaa tha...ki main raavi ki nazar mein apne aapko galat dikhaau aur maine woh sach kardiyaa.. maine jaldi kardi usey sach batane mein akhir koi bhi aurat apne pati ke baarein mein bhalaa buraa kyuu sunegi!?? Ohh Jesus!! Save themm!!

Ed - but honey...we cannot do anything now.. it's too late...

Laurrine - nahi... abhi der nahi hui hai agar ishwar chahte toh yeh baat humein pataa nahi chalti...hum raavi se aur uske husband se nahi milte ...but mile iska matlab parmeshwar chahte hai hum unki madad karein...main bas itnaa jaanti hoon ki parmeshwar koi bhi cheez binaa intentions ke nahi karte....

Ed - as youu wish but what if she refuses to trust us!?

Laurrine - i don't know ed...but they really need us, and i will not go back to americaa before solving this case....

Saying this both slept....
..............................................
On the other hand.

In shiVi's Room.

Raavi is standing infront of mirror busy in the pool of thoughts " raavi..tumhare husband par kisi buri aatmaa ka sayaa hai...". Raavi remembering her past days experiences....but still his heart is not ready to doubt on her shivaaa....

Suddenly shivaa came and hugged her from back and wispered" raaavi...tuu aaj bahut khubsurat lag rahi thi " raavi closed her eyes but shivaa made her look straight into his eyes....both gets lost in each others eyes.

Raavi turns to shivaa and removes her dupatta from her neck. Even she removes her mangalsutra by herself making Shivaa's intensions gets true.
Shivaa's eyes colour changed. He went to bed and waited for raavi to come....

Raavi starts taking small steps towards him....
"No....No....No...no raavi...Noooooooooo!!!". Laurrine shouts in dream.

"Laurrine.... laurrine theek ho tum!?'. Ed gets scared and asked." Honey kyaa dekhaa tumne!?".

"Woh bahut darawani hai ed...woh unhein nahi chhodegi...humein kuch karnaa hogaa!!". Saying this she hugged him tightly.

On the other hand.

Raavi and shivaa were sleeping than suddenly raavi remebered that "raavi mujhe tujhse kuch zaroori baat karni hai lekin yahan nahi bataa saktaa..." She opened her eyes and looked at his side but he was not on his side....

Raavi - shivaa...shivaa...yeh kahan chalaa gayaaa!?

She sees a black shadow of someone near the window. She goes to that shadow, as she thinks it is night time, maybe Shiva is standing there, maybe because of night's darkness he was looking as shadow. She is about to touch him to know that who's he...but before she could touch him...."eh mami ki bacchi aadhi raat ko kyaa vikram betal khelna hai tujhe!?". Shivaa stopped her.

She looked at him shockingly "tuu...tuu...yahan bed par!?". She was so scared it was her first experience in her life. So she jumped on shivaa and hugged him tightly." Shivaa mujhe nahi rehnaa yahan... pleaseee main mar jaaungi mujhe aisaa lagtaa hai tujhe pataa hai jab se hum yahan aaye hai kuch ajeeb ajeeb cheezein ho rahi hai mere saath...shivaa please chal nah...". Saying this she snuggle in his chest as much as she can do. Both fall on bed...raavi covered themselves by duvet...and hugged him even more tightly....shivaa started roaming his hands on her back for consoling her..." Raavi...shant hojaa..kuch nahi hoga, main hoon nah!?". Raavi looked at him " shivaa...agar koi mujhe tujhse durr lekar jaayegaa toh tuu mujhe bachaayega nah!? Agar koi mujhe maarne ki koshish karegaa toh tuu mujhe bachaayega nah!? Shivaa mera tere alawa koi nahi hai...aur main marnaa nahi chahti...mujhe jeena hai tere saath...humari ek family banani hai...old age dekhnaa tere saath...tuu mujhe bachaayega nah shivaa!?". She was hell scared, she told her heart out whatever she planning for their future whatever she wanting everything...he thinks that she told all this things because she doesn't want to die....so he too hugged her tightly both slept hugging each other. Imagine the beautiful rainy night and the most beautiful couple in each others embrace.... chalo jale pe namak chidak deti hoon imagine karlo shivaa shirtless soyaa hai...usko zyadaa garmi lagti hai nah!....