ehsaas ( Aahat )

Continue from last...

As soon as raavi leaves dharaa and suman gets angry and said " ghar mein mehmaan aaya hai..aur yeh uski khatirdari karnaa chod ke..naraz hoke chali gayi" Pratik listened this and replied to suman " moti baa..agar bhabhi naraz hai toh aaplogon ko unhein manana chahiye tha nah!?" And smiled." Main aata hoon bhabhi ko manake..." Saying this he leaves from there to follow raavi, shivaa to leave the dinning table.

Raavi was sitting on the garden and sobbing for the sudden change in her life. " Abhi toh haveli aaye..ek din bhi pure nahi huye, mere gharwaale mujhse hi berukhi karne lage the" shivaa and her fight is normal for him her and everyone but the sudden changes of dharaa and suman making her hurt it was hurting her mentally and shivaa is started her torchering Physically. " Waise...main help kar saktaa hoon" a voice came she turns and looked at him angrily. " Kaun ho tum!? Sharam nahi aati tumhein kisi ki baat chhup kar sunte huye!?" Raavi was busy in her thoughts when pratik introduce himself in hall that's why she didn't recognise him.

Pratik started acting and said " ye...maadi re...too much bezzti, maine itni acchi tarah se sabko apna introduction diya aur tu- i mean aap ...bhool gayi!? Waise main aapki hi umar ka hoon toh tum bol saktaa hoon nah!?" Pratik forwarded his hand to raavi both hand shake together and said " pratik!!" Raavi smiled and replied " raavi-" shivaa bhai ki wife!! Remember che!!". Raavi was cutted by pratik both smiled shivaa was watching them from distance and smiled " chalo..mujhse baat nahi kar rahi hai lekin koi toh hai jisse baatein share kar rahi hai...lekin mujhe yaad hai maine raat ko raavi se baat ki thi..phir kyaa huaa tha!?" Again he get lost on his thoughts suddenly he feels someone's heavy breathing from his back shivaa rotated his eyes he listened something " mujhe tumhari jism chahiye...mujhe tumhari jism chahiye..." Listening this he turns and some evil energies entered in his body.

As soon as the evil energies entered shivaa listened raavi's voice " hahahaha!!!" He smiled and looked at her from top to bottom he's looking at her body. He's about to went to her but stopped when he listened " raavi ...youu are so funny!!". Pratik's laughing.

"Ahhhh!!!". A voice came to raavi and pratik and they gets shock and both runs to follow that voice .

"Shivaa!?" It doesn't matter how much she's angry on him but still she cares for him. " Shivaa ..yeh chot kaise lagi tujhe!? Kitnaa khoon beh raha hai..." Raavi went to shivaa and put her one hand in his chest and second on his face and cupped his face " kyaa karta rehta hai shivaa..kitna khoon beh raha hai". Shivaa got what he wants and pulled her towards him and hold her waist tightly it was noticed by pratik and he looked at shivaa confusingly.

" Raavi..chal nah mujhe room mein le chal...yahan kuch theek nahi lag raha hai" he said while looking at pratik and smirked. Pratik found it weird he rotate his eyes and his eyes fall on the tree which was filled with blood. " Uss paidh par khoon laga hai...shivaa ke sar se khoon beh raha hai, aur yahan par koi hai bhi nahi...kahin shivaa bhai ne-"raavi while indicating towards shivaa. " Main abhi shivaa ke saath Jaa rahi hoon pratik...uski patti kardungi hum baad mein milte hai". Pratik smiled and nodded. They leaves but when reached at haveli's entrance shivaa again looked at me and smirked i was shocked because he's eyes were blood red in colour it seemed he was warning me to stay away from raavi...

" Oh science!! " Pratik huffed. Suddenly his phone ringing " hello psychiatrist pratik mehtaa " yes pratik was a psychologist from America he went for america for his further studies. And he's an intelligent and famous for his therapy..." No! I will not came back soon because i found my new patient in indiaa in my house ....my cousin!". Saying this he removes his glasses and looking at the haveli.

" Iss haveli mein kuch toh raaaz hai pratik!". Pratik to himself.
..............................
In shiVi's Room.

Raavi makes him seat on the bed properly and starts applying ointment on his wound. " Theek hai tuu!? Kaise lagi tujhe yeh chot!?". While applying ointment she asked but no reply came she looked at him, shivaa was looking at her cleavage that's why he didn't reply. As soon as she recognised she covered her cleavage by her dupatta and said " shivaa dekh ..mujhe yeh saari harkatein pasand nahi hai" he's still giving her nasty looks...so she stands up and turns to leave.

Shiva calls her "raavi sunn.." Raavi finds his call very familiar and extremely lovely so she turns to look at Shiva "haan!?".Shiva stands up and says" mere saath aaj shamko bahar chalegi!?". looking straight into Raavi's eyes. Raavi smiles and forgets the things of past days."Mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai achanak garden se room mein kaise pahunch main!? Kuch toh hai joh mujhe raavi ke saath akele rehne se rok rahi hai...aur main yeh baat usey yahan shayad bata bhi nahi saktaa..." shiva in his mind. Shivaa understands that something  unexpected things are happening with him so he decided to share this with raavi because he knows that this things are directly or maybe indirectly hurting her too.

In evening.

Raavi is standing infront of mirror and blushing seeing her own self on mirror.

Raavi - hmmm...shivaa ke saath pehli baar bahar Jaa rahi hoon. Aur humari shaadi bhi ho gayi hai toh logon ko dekhne se aisaa lage bhi ki humdono couple hai waisaa kuch pehanti hoon....

She removes her mangalsutra and went bathroom for her evening bath.

Perhaps someone else was feeling happy that Raavi had removed the mangalsutra.  On the other hand Shiva is talking to someone on the phone.  Suddenly someone enters inside him and he closes his eyes with a jerk"ahhh!!". He put his hand on walls because the evil is very powerful shivaa cannot handle it. as a human being it's not easy to for shivaa.
..........................
In their room.

Raavi was taking a bath in their bathroom when she hears a sound like someone is knocking on the door.  She understands that it will be Shiva, so she quickly takes a bath and comes out of the bathroom.  She doesn't have time to get dressed so she quickly wore bathrobe and comes out to open the door but what she see....she was completely shocked.

"Shivaa...." A man is seating on their room chair and bubbling something " tumhein main apne saath le jaane aaya hoon...mujhe tumhari jism aur rooh dono chahiye..." Raavi gets scared but she don't have any option right now she have face this by giving her all might" kaun ho tum!? Yahan kaise aaye...!?". By which he looked up and started laughing. "Hahahahahahaha!!! Chipkali dar gayi...
Chipkali dar gayi.." shivaa mocked on her for her fearness. "Shivaa tu-"before raavi could say anything her eyes fall on their room mirror in which she saw a shadow standing behind shivaaa...her eyes widened. She turns and remains silent." Raavi...tuu dar gayi thi tujhe issliye yeh sab dikhaayi diyaa hogaa.." raavi in her mind.

Suddenly she felt as someone has hugged her from back and wishpered" mujhe tumhaari rooh chahiye...." This time raavi screams in fear." Ahhhhh!!!!". Everyone rushed to her room.
...............................

Do vote and comments.
Stay tuned for the next update.
Do follow me for moreeee.