lamhein ( AAHAT )

Continue from last...

Everyone reached and knocked on door" raaavi!! Kyaa huaaa!? Chillaayi kyuu!?" Inside of the room shivaa has covered her mouth and wishpered " please...darwaza mat khol ...main kuch nahi karungaa promise!". Honesty and sincerity appears in his eyes and he never break his promises so raavi replied " kuch nahi dharaa di...bas phisal gayi thi paani mein kapde pehante pehante!!". Everyone went back to their works.

Inside of the room.

Shivaa and raavi were lost in each others eyes, when raavi screamed shivaa was pinned her to the wall so his hand covered her mouth and other on is on her breasts...this time both can feel the hotness between them...raavi was still in her bathrobe, her wet hairs was opened.

"Raavi...main tujhse sach mein ek important baat karnaa chahta hoon lekin yahan nahi bata sakta, yeh jagah safe nahi hai" shivaa said both were still so closed to each other they can feel each others hot breath..." Oh! Toh yahan saare gharwaale hai, tu unke saamne meraa kuch bigaad nahi saktaa issliye tuu mujhe bahar leke jaana chahtaa hai!? Sirf yeh sab karne ke liye!?" Raavi gets angry and left his collar.

Shivaa - bas ek baar raavi please....

..........................................

In night.

Raavi - jagah toh bahut acchi hai shivaa ...

Shivaa hummed.

Manager - hello sir ma'am.. I'm Judy welson and this is Melvin's hotel and this is my stuff...

Stuff - hello sir...hello ma'am.

Judy - sir aap honeymoon ke liye aaye hai yaa...!?

Shivaa - honeymoon....

Listening this raavi looked at him shockingly but still she won't said anything....

Judy - Okay sir....aapke liye ek room decor kar dete hai...tab tak aap humare hotel mein ghum kar yahan ke kuch achhe jagahon ko acche se dekh sakte hai...

Shivaa nodded and leaves from there while holding raavi's hand in his hand, for raavi this feeling is really very special and romantic she still smiled and blushing remembering his word honeymoon it was noticed by shivaa, he understand and replied...."ZYADA KHUSH HONE KI ZAROORAT NAHI HAI".

Raavi - kyuu!? Tune toh bahar kahan nah ki hum yahan honeymoon ke liye aaye hai...

Shivaa - toh kyaa bolta!? Mujhe meri biwi se ladai karni hai ghar waale ladai karne nahi dete hai aur agar humein ladne ka time mil bhi jaaye toh woh bhoot-" he stopped when he realises that he was about to flaunt truth infront of her.

Raavi stopped walking and stands there...shivaa too stopped and went close to raavi and asked."kyaa huaa!? Kyuu rukk gayi!?". By which raavi replied" shiva..tuu..yahan kyaa matlab kyuu layaa hai mujhe!?". She looked scared so he cupped her face and said darr mat raavi...main woh sab nahi karungaa, joh maine pichhle kuch dino mein ki hai...tujhe yahan layaa bhi iss liye hoon taaki tujhse iss baarein mein baat kar sakoon". Raavi's eyes was filled with fear, fear for something happening.
...............................

In dinning area....

Raavi - toh...hum yahan kab tak rukenge!?

Shivaa - bas aaj raat....

Raavi holds his hand and said " tuu theek hai shivaa!?" Shivaa looked at her she looked tensed for him...concern towards him.

Shivaa ( in mind ) - raavi woh...-" suddenly his hands slipped and a glass of water fall on raavi by which her dress got ruined.

Shivaa - sorry woh...

Raavi - koi baat nahi main aati hoon....

Raavi apni jagah se uth kar kamre ki taraf jaati hai. Jaise hi woh apne kamre ke andar jaane waali hoti hai usey ek awaaz sunaayi deti hai."hey ed! How's you...and where's laurrine!?". The manager is talking with someone. " Woh apne kamre mein hai, darasal ek naye case ke silsile mein hum aaye the, woh kaam hogya toh... tomorrow we will go back to americaa!!". Saying this they bid good byee to each other....when ed was about to enter in his room his eyes fall on raavi." Hey...can I help youuu!?". Raavi went to him and said " hi raavi shivaa pandyaa..." Both hand shaking with each other " I'm ed-" edward warren". Ed was cutted by raavi both smiled. Suddenly door opened" ed!! I was searching youu...hi!?". Laurrine came and she gets a little shocked to see her. " Hey honey...meet raavi shivaa pandyaa ". Raavi told them that they are coming here for dinner and then her eyes fall on ed that's why she came here.... after sometime raavi too bit byee and entered in her room.

" Laurrine..chalo andar!!". But laurrine was still looking at shiVi's door and thinking something.
" Laurrine!? Are youu Okay honey!?". Suddenly laurrine entered in her room and seat on the bed she started humffing heavily..."what's wrong laurrine!?". Ed asked him with being concern." Ed cancel the flight...we cannot leave indiaa tomorrow!!". Saying this she started crying....

"I can't understand what youu are saying!? Everything is Okay!? What youu see honey!?"

"I can't understand what youu are saying!? Everything is Okay!? What youu see honey!?". Ed asked laurrine " woh unhein maar denge...ed!!". Laurrine is most versatile paranormal investigator even she can see future...also she can talk with ghosts and spirits..." Hum yahan se nahi Jaa sakte...humein unki madad karni hogi...". Laurrine to ed.
............................

Scene shift to dinning area....

Shivaa " itnaa time kaise lag gayaa tujhe wapas aane mein!?'. Shivaa asked to raavi " woh ..mujhe kuch famous log mil gaye the...". Kaun famous!? Chipkali hum ekdusre ke saath aaye hai...tuu kisi bhi anjaan insaan se Jaa kar kaise baat kar sakti hai!? Shivaa raavi ko daanta raha hota hai. Tabhi wahan par ed aur laurrine aate hai..." Hey raavi...can we join youu guys!? If youu don't mind!?. Laurrine asked. Raavi smiled and nodded in yes as soon as laurrine's eyes fall on shivaa. She gets shocked. She clutches her crus tightly. And started chanting lord Jesus name..." In the name of the father...and the holy spirit, i want to ask youu who the hell youu are...". As i already told youu that she can talk with spirits in her mind.
When Shiva suddenly starts behaving strangely, Raavi is horrified to see his condition, Laurrine is convinced that an evil spirit is behind Shivaa. She explains this to Raavi and says "Raavi...your husband is possessed by some evil spirit".  Hearing this, first Raavi gets scared and then suddenly she gets very angry.  And she starts yelling at Laurrine.  Ed can't stand Laurrine's humiliation so he takes Laurrine and leaves.

Manager - ma'am koi problem hai!?

Raavi - shivaa..shivaa.shant hoJaa!!

Shiva becomes normal as before.  While leaving, Laurrine's gaze falls on Shiva and Shiva smiles upon seeing this, which makes Laurrine even more sure... that some evil spirit made Shivaa under their control. she starts blaming herself for her instant action... afterall there's no women in earth who will listen anything bad about her husband.
........................................

Do vote and comments.
Stay tuned for the next update.
Do follow me for moreeee.