Chapter 1: The Beginning of Love

This story begins with Din Djarin and Bo-Katan Kryze traveling together in Bo's Gauntlet Starfighter or otherwise known as the Kom'rk-class fighter. They are on a mission to retrieve important information from a remote planet. Along the way, they encounter various challenges and obstacles, which they overcome through their skills and teamwork.

As they travel, Din and Bo grow closer and start to develop feelings for each other. They share their past experiences, and Din opens up about his childhood and his Mandalorian beliefs.

Din: "My parents were killed by super battle droids when I was very young on Concordia. I still miss my parents to this day. I was then taken by Deathwatch mandalorians and then I joined the Children of the Watch. I'm very devoted to the CoTW."

Bo: "I'm sorry to hear that, Din. I lost my dad. He died defending mandalore, and my sister Satine was killed by a Sith Lord. I was born as a mandalorian on Mandalore. I was born into a royal family. I was the princess."

Din: "Thank you for the kind words and I'm sorry to hear it too, Bo."

She then started to see him in a new light.

Their journey then leads them to the planet of Nevarro.

"Kom'rk-class fighter, please state your reason for visiting Nevarro."

Din: "We're here to meet an old friend of mine."

"Alright, please land in front of the town, enjoy your visit on Nevarro!"

Bo lands the Kom'rk and Din and Bo exit the Kom'rk. Din and Bo walk through the town, admiring the beauty of it.

Bo: "Wow, this place is beautiful. It looks so nice."

Din: "Yeah, it really is beautiful."

Din and Bo then approach Greef Karga. Din reunites with his old friend, who is now the High Magistrate of Nevarro.

Greef: "Mandoooo! It's so nice to see you again!"

Din: "Yes, indeed it is, Greef. So, you're the High Magistrate of Nevarro now?

Greef: "Yes, indeed I am. And who is this female mandalorian you have brought with you?"

Bo: "I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. I brought Din here in my Kom'rk-class fighter. It is a pleasure to meet you, High Magistrate Greef Karga."

Greef: "Nice to meet you too, Bo-Katan. Anyways, I have a pressing matter for you two."

Din: "What is it?"

Greef: "Come with me to my office."

They then go Greef's office.

Greef: "So, over in the middle of the town, there has been some suspicious activities going on, and I was wondering if you two could check it out."

Din: "Sure, we can go check it out. We will report back to you once me and Bo are done."

Greef: "Alright."

Din and Bo then go to the coordinates given by Greef.

They find pirates taking civillians hostage and trying to steal their homes.

Din and Bo waste no time and work together to take down the pirates silently without harming the civillians.

They takedown the pirates and then return to Greef's office.

Bo: "We found pirates who were trying to take civillians hostage. Me and Din took them out."

Greef: "Oh, I wonder what they were doing that for. Oh well, thank you two for taking care of it for me."

Din and Bo both say "You're welcome."

Din and Bo then head back to the Kom'rk and leave Nevarro, and they head back to their homeworld of Mandalore.

While on the ship, Bo confesses her love for him. She figured that now was the perfect moment

Bo: "Din, can I tell you something?"

Din: "Sure. What is it, Bo?"

Bo: "I love you, Din Djarin. Ever since I met you on Trask, I have had a crush on you. I've been wanting to tell you this for quite a while but I never got the chance to. So I'm telling you now before I forget.

Din is then very surprised by Bo's words, but he reciprocates.

Din: "Me too, Bo. I've also had a crush on you ever since we first met."

Bo: "So, will you be my boyfriend?"

Din: "Of course I will. I would love to be your boyfriend, Bo."

Bo: "I love you, Din Djarin."

Din: "I love you too, Bo-Katan Kryze."

It ends with Din and Bo flying towards Mandalore together in the Kom'rk after doing their task on Nevarro and confessing their love for each other on the way.

When they arrive on Mandalore, they express their love for each other and promise to always support and protect each other, no matter what.

Din: "Bo, I will always be by your side. I will always support and protect you. I will never leave you behind."

Bo: "Me too, Din. I will also never leave you behind and I will give my life to protect and support you no matter what."

They then utter the familiar Mandalorian phrase "This is the way," and they share a final hug together as the sun sets over Mandalore.