Chapter 5: Bo and Din's New Home

Din and Bo-Katan, the happy couple, after continually exploring Kalevala, decide that they actually wanna settle for life together on Nevarro with Greef Karga.

Din and Bo say goodbye to Kalevala, head in the Kom'rk, and head to Nevarro.

Bo lands the Kom'rk and Din and Bo head to Greef.

Din: "Greef, we have come here to settle for permanent life here on Nevarro. Me and Bo were wondering if you could build a house for us."

Greef: "Sure, I can do that for you, but what about Kalevala?"

Bo: "We decided that Kalevala was just too quiet, so decided to leave it and come here, so that we can have some actual noise. Kalevala was beautiful, but it was just too quiet."

Greef: "Oh, that makes sense. Anyways, my team and I will build the house for you two. You can go explore the planet while we build it. I will notify you when it's done."

Din and Bo then go to explore the outer reaches of the planet. They immediately notice that the outer reaches of Nevarro are volcanic. They think that the volcanic landscape looks cool.

Bo: "Wow, this volcanic landscape kind of looks cool."

Din: "Yeah, I agree."

Greef then notifies them that their house is done and tells them to come over to it.

Greef: "So, what do you two think? Do you like it?"

Din: "Wow, this house looks nice."

Bo: "Holy crap, this looks absolutely wonderful. Can we take a tour of the inside of it?"

Greef: "Yes of course."

Greef then brings them inside and gives them a tour of their new house.

Bo: "Okay, this is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for this house, Greef. Your team did a really good job making it."

Din: "Yeah. What Bo said."

Greef: "You're very welcome. You may stay in this house for the rest of your lives if you want to."

(both) Din and Bo: "Alright."

Din and Bo then continue to explore the house, getting used to it.

They then go to the bedroom, remember happy memories from their past together, and they share a sweet and passionate keldabe kiss.

They both look towards a brighter future together on Nevarro.

This chapter ends with Din and Bo-Katan deciding to make Nevarro their new homeworld, living in their new house, and enjoying exploring it.