Chapter 12: Din's New Ship

As Din and Bo-Katan, the happy married couple, enjoy their peaceful life together with Grogu, Din decides he wants to take a trip to pilot Bo's Gauntlet Starfighter.

Bo agrees to come along, with Din piloting the Kom'rk, and the three of them head off to Tatooine.

Upon arrival, Din instructs Bo to stay with Grogu and look after him while he heads off to Peli Motto.

Din: "Stay here and look after Grogu."

Bo: "Understood, my love."

There, Din sees a Naboo N1 Starfighter that needs repair and he decides to fix it up with Peli Motto's help.

They work together with the help of a BD droid to repair and paint the N1 Starfighter in chrome, just like Din's armor.

Once it's finished, Din shows Bo the new ship and she's in awe. She asks if this will be his new ship, to which Din confirms.

Bo: "Wow, this looks awesome, is this going to be your new ship, Din?"

Din: "Yes. Peli, Can I take it for a test run?"

Peli: "Yes, go ahead."

He takes it for a test run and is amazed by its speed and agility.

While flying, Din expresses his excitement, saying "Dank farrik, this thing is fast, I love it!"

Din: "Dank farrik, this thing is fast, I love it!"

He then lands back near Peli Motto and Bo with a smile on his face under his helmet.

Bo compliments the ship and Din thanks Peli Motto for the help.

Bo: "Not bad for an antique ship. I'm impressed with it."

Din: "Indeed. Thanks for your help, Peli.

Peli: "You're welcome."

Din: "We're headed back to Nevarro now. Bye!"

Peli: "Safe travels."

Bo then heads back to the Kom'rk and they head back to Nevarro. Bo leads the way with Din flying his new N1 Starfighter right behind her.

They land back on Nevarro, with Din landing the N1 right next to Bo's Kom'rk.

The happy family heads back inside their home.

After spending some time caring for Grogu, Din and Bo have a nice conversation before snuggling up in bed and falling asleep.

In this chapter we saw Din and Bo enjoying their simple yet fulfilling life together, still completely devoted to each other and Grogu. The day may have been filled with small adventures, but for Din Djarin and Bo-Katan Kryze, being able to share these moments together with their family is what truly makes it special.