42-I'm not sorry-

So I was looking at this image

And I noticed this-

So here's some smut based on this image(WARNING! NSFW obviously, rough sex, and some MINOR dubcon, if you're uncomfortable with either of those topics, please skip this chapter, your mental health is more important)

(WARNING! NSFW obviously, rough sex, and some MINOR dubcon, if you're uncomfortable with either of those topics, please skip this chapter, your mental health is more important)

🐀🍭

Dexter wasn't sure how he ended up in this situation...one minute he was disposing of a rat that he killed...

The next minute...he was being pinned to the alleyway wall by someone he didn't know...

The stranger was wearing a brown trenchcoat and a brown fedora, the fedora covered most of the man's face, apart from two pink glowing eyes, the stranger appeared to be smoking a cigarette, but upon closer inspection, it was actually just a lollipop, the stranger was incredibly tall too...he probably came in at around 185 centimetres, which was tall compared to Dexter's 175 centimetres.

Dexter was...confused...to say the least, and who wouldn't be? He was being pinned to an alleyway wall by a complete stranger...but...on the other hand...being forcibly overpowered by someone...was always kind of a fantasy of his.

Eventually, the stranger let go of the exterminator, making him fall onto the concrete floor, Dexter was confused...until he saw a large bulge in the stranger's jeans, Dexter couldn't do much, other than watch as the stranger removed his pants, freeing his cock.

The stranger's dick had to be...at least 9 inches at the most, it was girthy too, and it was dripping with precum, Dexter stared at it in silence for a few minutes, before the stranger said, "be sure to get alot of saliva on it, otherwise it'll hurt...", Dexter didn't have time to say anything in response, before his head was shoved down onto the stranger's cock.

Dexter almost gagged when he felt the stranger's cock hit the back of his throat, the stranger let Dexter get used to the feeling, the idea of this twink vomiting on his dick wasn't exactly a pleasant outcome...

After a while, Dexter seemed like he started to like it, as his eyes became half lidded, eventually, after some more time, he started to bob his head up and down the stranger's member, the stranger let out a breathy laugh, "what a good little slut~ you did it without me needing to tell you~".

Dexter was too busy sucking the stranger's cock to listen, it was partially because, well...if this thing was going inside him...he didn't want it to hurt...but...it he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying sucking this guy's fat dick...everytime his mouth would go down on the stranger's member, he would make a little gulping noise.

After a while, the stranger grabbed a chunk of Dexter's hair, and pulled his dick out of the exterminator's mouth, Dexter was coughing and gasping for air, but he was mostly fine...

Until the stranger ordered him to "take off that outfit", Dexter complied, unzipping his exterminator outfit, the cold air immediately hit the tip of Dexter's dick, making him shiver, Dexter suddenly felt himself being picked up and pushed back against the wall, his legs wrapped around the stranger's hips, and the stranger's member just mere inches away from his ass...

Dexter stared at it, it was...massive...the only other person who had a bigger dick was Bob...but that's a story for another time...Dexter felt the stranger's tip slightly push against his entrance, that's when he started to panic

"W-wait! That's not gonna fit! You're gonna split me in half!", Dexter said, in a panicked tone, the stranger simply looked at Dexter, and responded with "I'll make it fit...", Before Dexter could respond, he felt the stranger roughly thrust his cock into him.

Dexter screamed, both in pleasure, but also in pain, the makeshift lube didn't really do much... tears streamed down Dexter's face, as he tried his best to get used to the pain.

Eventually, the stranger pulled out slightly, only to violently slam back into the exterminator, Dexter moaned again, it was starting to feel pretty nice, Dexter tapped the stranger's back, letting him know that he could start moving now.

The stranger obliged, and started thrusting in and out of him, Dexter moaned and screamed with each thrust, the only thing coming out of the stranger's mouth was breathy moans and grunts, Dexter felt like his insides were gonna tear apart.

"AH~! OH FUUCK~!", Dexter moaned loudly...well, it was more like screaming...but you get the idea, but could you blame him? Dexter was so full right now, with each thrust, he felt as if the stranger's cock was going in his stomach, and tearing him in half.

This was...honestly amazing, Dexter didn't know what he liked more, the feeling of the stranger ramming into him, the stranger using him as a his personal sex toy, or the realisation that they were in an alleyway, and anyone could walk in on them at any second...but then again, no one would walk up on 2 dangerous criminals fucking...

Unless you're kinky like that...

"OH~! OH GOD~! I'M- I'M- AH~!", Dexter let out one final scream as cum shot out of his dick, the stranger thrusted a few more times, before grunting as he came inside Dexter's ass.

The 2 men were panting and groaning, before it finally occurred to Dexter that...he had just had sex with a total stranger..."i-i'm Dexter, by the way", the stranger huffed, "you can call me 'candy dealer', it's not my real name, but I'm...kinda wanted by the police", oh...Dexter knew what THAT was like...

Dexter removed his legs from the candy dealer's hips, letting him go, as candy dealer pulled his cock out of him, Dexter noticed just HOW much cum was inside of him, he looked like a human eclair...not to mention...the sharp pain in his ass...

Candy dealer helped Dexter put his suit back on, since he was in so much pain from being assfucked, in fact, Dexter was in so much pain, that he has to lean on the alleyway wall for support...

Needless to say...he wouldn't be walking straight for a while...

(I'm not sorry for this/hj)
🐀🍭