59-vent time

LMAO, this shit's been going down on Twitter, and it was making me feel upset, so it's time to vent!

(⚠️WARNING⚠️ mentions of Batmeat/Bob x Streber)

So there's been some Batmeat discourse on Twitter, basically just discourse about whether or not it's a proship...

Personally, in my opinion, I REALLY hate Bob x Streber, that ship makes me uncomfortable as hell...

BUT, I don't agree with harassing people over it, no matter how much I hate that ship, harassing people is just a shitty thing to do...

(And I also see people explaining why it's not a proship, and I don't wanna get into that, but I hate proshipping too...)

Ultimately, even though I'm uncomfortable with that ship, I know there's nothing I can do to stop people from shipping them, the best thing I can do is to ignore that stuff, or block those people if it makes me SUPER uncomfortable, but I don't do it much, since I'm worried I'll come off as rude if I block people, simply because of a ship that gives me the ick...

That's the thing, I'm worried that if I tell people not to harass Bob x Streber shippers, I'm gonna get accused of shipping them, which again, that ship (along with any proships) makes me uncomfortable, so I obviously don't ship them...

But, some part of me also worries that I'll come off as sensitive for being uncomfortable with that ship, I know people won't think that, but still...

I love the spooky month fandom, I have zero intentions of leaving, (I'm too autistic for that) but damn, being in the fandom's hard sometimes...

Okay, vent over, here's some glaggles to cheer anyone up...