Truth of dare

"Uhh.. truth" Tolkien said breaking a sweat and putting his arm behind his head, "LAMMEEEEE" Cartman screamed. "Shut up lard" Tolkien said, "is it true that your anything other than straight?" Bebe questioned him, looking deep into his eyes. "No, I'm definitely straight" Tolkien said hesitantly, knowing his girlfriend Nicole was in the room. "Okay okay who's next" bebe does the same routine and landing on Wendy "truth or dare Wendy" Bebe said with a grin on her face, "dare!" Wendy said in confidence. "I dare you to kiss Tolkien on the lips for 20 seconds" Bebe said in confidence with the dare locked in loaded. She knows that Tolkien was Wendy's ex boyfriend from elementary school, so it was a good opportunity for Wendy to move on,"Okay.. I'm not a pussy" Wendy crawls over to Tolkien, "woah woah woah guys let's think this over. You know me and Wendy's hist-" Tolkien was cut off from Wendy smashing her lips onto his. The 20 second timer went off as soon as she started kissing him. Cartman was the one in control of the timer, so he thought it was funny to stop the timer half way through. With all the tension, they forgot about how long it was and they ended up making out for a whole minute before Wendy realized how long its been and separated their lips. Tolkien was still wiping the saliva off his mouth, completely flabbergasted. Everyone was staring with their jaws on the floor, "wooooowwwwwww" the group says while collected themselves.

Bebe closes her eyes again and points at people for a couple more times. It started getting a little boring because everyone she picked decided to pick truth. This went on for about 30 minutes until I dozed off. Bebe pointed at someone and everyone gasped. I didn't notice what was going on until Cartman slapped me to make me conscious of the situation "it's your turn Jew" Cartman says smiling wide. My eyes widen when I realized that Bebe was pointing at me. "Bebe, Bebe, Bebe, Bebe" Cartman attempts to nag bebe to get her attention, "what fat ass" Bebe responds with an irritated look, "can I please do this one this time" Cartman asks while giving her puppy eyes. Bebe looks at Cartman and looks at me, "okay, whatever at least you'll make this less boring" bebe says while smiling. I slowly turn to Cartman completely petrified. What does he possibly have up his sleeve? Does he want me to eat shit? Get abducted by aliens? "Truth or dare kahl." Cartman sayings getting slightly closer to my face in order to try to intimidate me, "dare." I say with a daring tone. I'm ready for whatever he throws at me, and I won't say no and pass up 50 dollars to this obese bastard. We are basically touching heads pretending to act like bulls, until he finally said my dare that made my stomach turn "I dare you to pretend to date your boyfriend for a week." I'm left confused again, "I swear to god, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" I yelled at him in distress. "Stan, stupid Jew"

he said in a normal tone even though I knew he was probably laughing inside. I just stood there with my mouth to the floor, I can't do that! Stans my best friend! If I did that I would betray our friendship! If I do confess to him and he says no, I'm not gonna be able to explain that I don't actually like him because then I would have to mention the dare, which i can't do that because of the third rule. But I also promised myself that i wouldn't back down and give Cartman 50 bucks. I have to do it, and maybe I'll just tell him and ask him to keep it a secret. I look at Cartman with a determined face. I know that Cartman probably thinks he just made a easy 50 bucks, but it's my turn to turn the tables. "Deal." I told him while looking him dead in the eyes, cartmans smile quickly fades when he realizes what I said, "heh, what? Your gonna actually pretend to date him??" Cartman said in confusion. "I will never lose to a whale like you, and all I have to do is confess and hold hands with him for a week right?" I said trying to justify the dare, "ya.. but like.. you can't tell him that it was a dare. Your okay with that?" Bebe interrupts with a confused look on her face. "I'll do whatever it takes if it means I'm not gonna give Cartman 50 bucks."

"Okay! Finally something interesting!!" Bebe says while jumping up and running over to me, "can I have your phone??" She said while throwing her hand in front of my face, "why?" I said confused, " just give it to me Kyle." She said with a smaller smile than the last time she asked. This time it didn't really sound like a question it sounded more like a demand. I hesitantly put my phone in her hand, I'm started to regret not having a password in my phone. She opens my phone and makes quick movements on it before giving it back to me, "you better get to your house quick, I just asked Stan to come over so you can have a talk" Bebe said while giggling and passing my phone back, "WAIT WHAT?? I DIDNT KNOW I HAD TO CONFESS TODAY????" I said while jumping up, basically screaming in her face, "Kyle we don't have time to argue, it only takes like 2 minutes for Stan to get to your house!" Bebe says before I rush out the door, half of the party follows me in hope of seeing what happens, and the rest just decide that they didn't care that much to get up. I rush to my house, "phew! I got here in time" I said while locking my door so it looked like I was there the whole time. All the members from the party rush to the side of the house, where they could get a good view of the living room through a window.