The confession

Stans POV:
It's about 7:00 PM and I think the party has been going on for a couple hours now, I'm so frustrated that I can't go! Kyle better tell me everything that happened at that party because I can't take it anymore! I'm laying on my couch flipping through all the boring channels on TV. Terrence And Philip isn't gonna be on the air until 7:30, so I'm stuck trying to find another show to keep me distracted. Time passed and it's about 7:28 Pm, I sat up ready to watch my favorite show until my phone vibrates, I pick it up to see who's trying to text me and it's Kyle. I practically jump from the couch in excitement, Kyle never texts me first, I'm always the one that has to start the conversation. "Hey Stan, can you come over in 5? I need to talk to you about something." The text said. That's weird, maybe something bad happened at the party and he needs to tell me about it? Why is he even home so early? I thought the party ended at 9? I hurry upstairs to put some comfortable clothes on, sense I may have to be there for awhile. I'm kinda disappointed about missing my favorite show but Kyle is more important than some television, and I just can record it to watch later. I run out the door and start walking to his house, his house is a couple houses down so it's not too bad of a walk.

Kyles POV:
Panic starts settling in when I realize what I'm actually doing. Confessing to Stan? About feelings I don't even have? I mean, I've never dated a girl in my life, not to mention a guy! And not just any guy, my super best friend?? That's only if he says yes, which is probably 5 percent out of 100, sense he JUST broke up with Wendy. I accidentally start pacing around my living room, completely panicking, Until I hear my doorbell ring. My heart stops. I walk to the door to open it, it felt like time was slowing down as the final moments of our friendship come to an end. "Hey Kyle!" Stan says positively while hugging me tight, "hey Stan." I said in a more saddened tone, which changed Stan's mood rapidly. "Dude are you okay? You seem down." Stan said worried, "just come in I'll tell you what I need to say" Kyle said while opening the door wider so Stan can come in. We both go to my room so the people outside can stop stalking us, it was getting too obvious that more than 15 people were outside my window trying to hear what we're saying. Stan sits down on my bed while I remain standing, "tell me what's going on man, was it something about the party?" Stan says questioning me, "Something like that" I said while trying to collect the words I was going to say next. "Dude just spit it out already, I'm worried" Stan says while sitting up, facing me. "Okay dude look, I've liked you for awhile now and I don't want it to ruin our relationship" I said in a monotone voice while making sure not to meet eye contact with Stan. There was a long pause that was probably only a couple seconds, but it felt like an eternity. Why was I so nervous? I mean, I don't even like this guy, right? "Your serious?" Stan said with a blank face, "..yeah" I look at him for the first time sense we went into my room, and I was in disbelief by his reaction. His face was beat red while staring at me, with his mouth slightly open. "Sooo... this is awkward" I said while choking back some of my words. "I feel the same way." Stan said, "what?" I said I'm confusion, I had no idea he was going to respond like that. "Dude, I've like you for months now. I thought I was going crazy!" Stan said confidently while jumping up from my bed, walking towards me. "Well that's great so let's just-" I said before cutting myself off, "wait, really???" I looked at him in a shocking way, what was I going to do now??? What will happen after the week ends?? I'm so confused to the point my head starts hurting. "I think it's getting late, can we talk about this tomorrow?" I said while backing away, starting to hyperventilate, "oh, ya sure dude. I'm just glad we have the same feelings for each other." Stan said before an awkward silence went on, "so, does this make us...you know.. boyfriend and.. boyfriend?" Stan said, "Yeah I guess it does" I said in the most awkward way possible. I walked him out before literally talking to the floor. I cannot believe I just said that. Not only is it gonna be awkward in school but he's probably gonna wanna hold hands and.. kiss!? I throw my hands on my face, I couldn't tell if it was because of embarrassment or because I was flustered, but I wish I could've just swallowed my pride and gave Cartman 50 bucks, because nothing could've prepared me for this.

(PS.. sorry this chapter was short, I was in a hurry)