Hand holding

Kyles pov:
It was Monday, and the date had finally began. I didn't think dares could drag on for this long, but ever since Cartman decided to make me do the most horrific thing he could think of, I'm glad it was only for a week. What it he made me do this for a whole month? I would be stuck in the biggest pickle if I said yes to that, I don't even know why I said yes this, but it is what it is I guess. I show up to the bus stop to see Cartman, Kenny, and Stan.. I don't know why this is so awkward. I mean I did just confess with feeling I don't have, and suddenly him liking me back, but besides that, all we have to do is hold hands and probably talk about this. But I'm prepared to go head first to whatever is going to happen. "Hey dude!" Stan said with joy while walking towards me. It's been a hot minutes since the last time I've actually seen Stan so happy. With his parents divorcing and the recurring alcohol addiction, I'm starting to think that maybe this whole fake dating situation isn't a bad idea. We patiently wait for the bus to come, Cartman is screaming at kenny because he called him chubby, and Kenny is in the snow laughing his ass off.

I was getting amused by their one sided argument before I felt Stan's hand brushing up against mine. Panic sets in, is he trying to hold my hand? I mean I did agree to this. But I didn't think he was going to attempt to make a move this early?? He brushes his pinky finger across my hand in hopes that I accept his silent request. I finally cave in and hold his hand. His hand is rough but soft at the same time, like he just washed his hands after doing hard labor or something. The tension is high, and I turn to see his reaction. His face is completely red and he looks like a tomato, he's standing like a statue and you could tell he was shaking. Anyone could blame his jitter from the cold weather but I knew it was because of me. I would think by now Cartman would start ripping on us on how gay we are, but instead he pretends he doesn't see anything because he doesn't wanna ruin the moment. You'd think that's him being nice for once, but I'm pretty sure he thinks that this is incredibly painful to me, and that's why he's quiet. But surprisingly, I don't feel weird or disgusted. More like, I felt like this was the type of comfort you get when your home, like, this is really peaceful. I felt like I can't breath, almost like if I move a muscle he'll move. I wouldn't care if he moved his hand tho it's not like I actually enjoy this, right? As soon as we know it the bus arrives and he breaks the hold to jump in the bus. I couldn't help to feel disappointed, but why am I disappointed in the first place?? The embarrassment kicks in when I realized that everyone on the bus was trying their best not to laugh, forcefully looking away from our direction. And it turns out everyone decided to fill all the seats in the bus and only make the seats next to Tweek and Craig available. Which makes me think that they were trying to hint something.

Everyone on that bus attended to Bebe's party, so everyone knew what we were up to. And even the bus driver knew because for some reason Clyde decided to say it out loud for everyone including her to hear. Stan look around confused while looking at everybody trying their best not to cry laughing. "Uh dude?" Stan said while looking back at me, "it's ok Stan, they are just upset with you not going to Bebe's party. That's all" I said with a relaxed face. I reassured him that nothing is wrong until he finally calms down. I think he's a Little embarrassing with everyone staring at him.