found | 05

Pearl's screams wakes up the two siblings, the sound of her voice loud enough to startle the little Steven who was sleeping peacefully in the arms of his sister. While (y/n) was trying to soothe her little brother, Pearl looks frantically all over the beach—searching for little (y/n) and her brother.

"Garnet! please tell me they're okay.. i couldn't bear the look of terror upon their face if they realized they were kidnapped- which i hope they won't. Or if they're lost somewhere-" she began to ramble to herself while still pacing back and forth on the beach.

"Calm down, Pearl. I'm sure they're fine, they're at the shore right now." The fusion said while fixing her shades, meanwhile Pearl had already long gone right after Garnet said that sentence; rushing to where she hoped both of the siblings would be.

you took Steven's hands in yours as the two of you walked out from the cave. Steven has just start biting his other hand while the others hold so tightly to your hand, his eyes still has a littlebit of water leaking from the crying previously.

once Pearl finally saw the two of you she ran in a hypersonic speed towards you two and begin to check the two of you for any injuries, she was relieved when the two of you aren't hurt and let out a sigh escape her lips.

"Just.. where were you?! you got me and Greg worried sick." Pearl exclaimed meanwhile you were only sweating trying to find an excuse on where the two of you were. "me and Steven was just strolling down the beach until we were both tired..! yeah.." you try your best to give the most convincing voice to her, at first Pearl was suspicious but gave in because it doesn't matter since the both of you are save now.

Pearl started to lecture you about you should've tell your father first before the two of you go but you didn't pay attention to her, you look back to see the cave only to magically disappear—not leaving a single trace.

once you got back to the temple, you saw your dad crying clearly worried about the two of you. He saw the both of you, his eyes widen in shocked and relieved that both of his childrens are alright. He quickly let go of Garnet's embrace and quick to scoop you and your brother into a big hug, you only laughs at your father's behavior but also happy that he really cares about yours and your brother's well beings.

"stars.. don't go off away again like that! you almost gave me a heart attack dewdrop..." your father wiped his tears away as he start to smile widely seeing your nervous expression. You are greatful to have such a caring family such as this, Garnet and Amethyst begin to walk over us to talk about how Steven's eyes was puffy from crying. Pearl told them that he was scared and shocked hearing her screaming so that Steven started crying, your father only face palms at her while the other two was laughing. You smiled at this warm moment all of you were having, hoping that nothing bad will happen to any of them.

Amethyst noticed that you were spacing out and looked at them very 'silly' that she starts to giggle and invite you over. "hey there (y/n)! come here will ya? don't feel so out of place, you're our family!" she pulled you to a one sided hug and starts talking on how cool you are for taking a good care of Steven. It makes you blush out of embarrassment for a bit but once you saw how truly happy they are right now it made your heart warm and start smiling too.