✿52

Lowkey floating on my vibe~

Next day.

A groan escaped from her lips when the young lady sat up and stretched her limbs after a good sleep. She clutched on her hair and stayed in that position for a while. Her head was aching like hell. When her blurry vision became clear, Eunseo found herself in a dark room but she was able to make out what were in the room. She looked around, puzzled where she was and why. That's when, her eyes landed on the blonde mop of hair on the bed. She gasped, covering her mouth and leaned to look at the face of the person sleeping beside her, his back facing her. Eyes widened in realization as she stuttered his name, "J-J-Jaemin?"

His body felt light and when she lifted up the white duvet, not a single piece of cloth was on her body. Her eyes shifted to the expensive red dress, his shirt, pants and their inner garments scattered on the floor. A scream was about to escape from her lips but she quickly covered her mouth with her palm in order not to wake him up or else a very awkward situation would be created. The brunette got out of the bed, wore her clothes while glancing every second at him. She quickly picked up her bag and exited the room with a clearly panicked face.

Jimin walked over to the kitchen to make herself a cup of hot coffee as she yawned in the morning. At that time, the metal door made a beep sound and opened. A tired and tensed Eunseo stepped inside her own apartment with messy hair and smudged lipstick. The blue-haired girl rushed over to her and grabbed her shoulders, shaking the latter. "Yah!!! When I told you to have fun tonight, I didn't mean the whole night."

The same-aged girl looked up to her eyes as she shouted, "Jimin!!!! I fucked up so bad!!!"

"Again? Oh my God! Eunseo!!! What's wrong?"

The brown-haired female sat on the sofa. She wanted to cry, wanted to beat herself up.

"Hey! What happened? I called you so many times. You didn't answer my calls." Worry washed over her face.

"You won't believe. I think..." She squinted her eyes and added, "I had sex with Sir last night."

When her brain finally processed her words, the other girl stood up in utter shock. "You did not- No you- you really did? I want each and every detail. Now!"

She slumped on the sofa. "You won't believe part two. I don't remember a single thing."

"You are not serious, right?"

"It's true! I got so drunk last night and then I don't know what happened. When I woke up, I saw him sleeping beside him. And I ran away", she whined. "What should I do now?"

"Umm so you guys went from no dating, no kissing to directly in the bed. Like wow!!!" Jimin nodded and clapped. "Jeno should better step up." She sipped on her coffee.

"Yu Jimin!!!", she screamed. "Wait what day is today?"

"Monday. We need to go to the office", she reminded the other.