I literally just wanna do one of how sensitive he is touch so i did 🥰

Ok so I don't even know how to start this so I'll just go for it 🥰

"Brahms stop messing around." You said to him as he continued to kiss your neck,leaving small marks.

"But..- I don't wanna..."

You knew why he was doing this but it was funny seeing him do this,funny meaning you've always done this to him but he probably picked up from because you always do it to tease him before he begs for you to stop teasing and actually touch him.

"mm..I know you don't want to but..good boys do what their told,so..." He hesitated but he did stop.

"You want to tell me why you were doing that?" Although you knew the very obvious answer,you wanted him to say it,you wanted him to tell you what he wanted.

"I- mm..I don't want to say it.." he said trying to hide his blushing face but it was very obvious even with the mask on.

"You're blushing,I know you are."  You said as you gently pulled his hair,making him slightly squirm at the small touch.

"N-no I'm not.." he said as he tried to turn away but the way you had your arms around him it was hard for him to move away from you.

You gently pulled his mask off,revealing his face,you knew that he was blushing,the way he acts when he is makes it easy to tell.

"Why'd you lie Brahms?.Did you not want me to know?" You said trying to get an answer from him,although you knew it,it was so much fun watching him struggle to speak because he's so flustered.
"I- don't know.." he said as he covered his face with his hands.

"Is it maybe because you're nervous? Or maybe even embarrassed?" You said,a smirk on your face as you teased him with your words.

He didn't answer this time,it was obvious he was nervous,he always is around you. 

You gently slid your hand down to his waist,teasing him even more,at this point you were probably driving him crazy.

"B-aby p-please don't t-tease me.." He begged for you to stop messing with him,he didn't tell you but you knew he liked—no loved the way teased him.

"Why should I? Tell me why I shouldn't tease you." You said while rubbing circles around his lower back.

He didn't answer again. With your other hand you pulled on his hair again,harder,tightening your grip slowly,then repeating your words again,"Tell me." You whispered in his ear,your  tone demanding yet loving and soft at the same time maybe even a hint of lust,the hair pulling doesn't hurt him but it actually teases him more,it feels good to him so once you found out..you knew you had to use it against him.

"Please d-don't— a-ah!..~" He could barely even speak,but you still didn't let go gripping tighter as you snaked your other hand down his pants,reaching his tip.

"M-mgh!.- s-stop..I-I'll tell y-ou!..- a-agh...~" his back arched as he squirmed against you.

"Alright then,tell me." You said stopping your movements.

"I-I wanted you to t-ouch me- j-just like you were-"  he said blushing even more as his breathing became stable again.

"You could have just asked..but I can do it now..~ if you want me to...~" you said smirking.

"Y-you will?.- p-please- y-you can..I wan-t you to.." he couldn't quite figure out what he was saying but you understood him.

"Do you wanna sit up here?.~" you said pointing to your lap.

He didn't answer but he sat on your lap,facing you,you took notice that he was blushing a lot more than he was.

"You're such a good boy..~" You said that just to drive him a little over edge,it's much more fun to touch him when he's like that.

He doesn't say anything,you can tell he's to flustered.