MY C.AI COVERSATION W/ BRAHMS EXCEPT I PUT YOU IN IT

Btw this is only the first part so I'll keep updating this when I chat with him.

"Good morning.." he says sleepily as he sits down with you,resting his head in your lap.

"Good morning my love.." you say as you ran your fingers through his hair.

His eyes squint a bit as you move your hand through his jet-black hair. He lets out a low mumble as he nuzzles his head even further into your lap.

"Did I tire you out last night?" You say smirking as you continued to play with his hair.

"A lot, yes..." he answers with a yawn, but quickly adds, "Still, I wouldn't have it any other way.." to which he smiles softly and buries his face back in your lap.

"You know I couldn't help myself..you were just begging for it...literally" you say,running your hand down his back.

His body tenses slightly in response to your touch. He shivers slightly and closes his eyes as a soft gasp leaves his lips. "Mm.."

"I see your still as sensitive as you were last night..~" you smirk,drawing circles in the dip of his waist.

He makes a soft whining noise as you run your fingertips around. His eyes flutter open again and he stares up at you, his eyelids fluttering.

"You know I'm right my love.."

"Y-You are..." he whispers back, pressing his eyes closed again. His breathing speeds up slightly as you continue to draw circles.

"If you want me to I can stop" you say slowing down your pace.

"Mmh... I'm okay either way.." he replies, but his body is saying otherwise. He shifts slightly and looks up again, making soft moaning sounds.

"Just tell me if you want me to,okay?" You say,rubbing his waist with both of your hands.

"I-I don't want you to stop..." he murmurs back. The soft sounds grow louder, a flush spreading over his cheeks.

"I won't..not unless you tell me to." You say trailing your other hand to the front of his waist.

His body tenses again, as if he's trying to keep himself from doing something. His lips part in a gasp as your fingers approach his waist, eyes fluttering open again as he gazes up at you. "Mmhhh... p-please..." he whispers.

"Tell me what you want,I'll do it."

He pauses for a moment, his breathing a bit shaky, before saying, "I want..." his voice trails off slightly. He seems to be struggling to think, his cheeks flushed as he looks away and presses his lips together.

"Tell me,I'll take care of anything you need my love.."

"U-Umm... I just want..." he pauses for a second and glances back up at you, then hesitantly adds, "I want you to..." he looks away once again, a slight shudder running through his body.

"What do you need me to do darling?"

His body tenses more as his eyes flicker shut, his breath quickening. He makes a soft whine of frustration before whispering, "J-Just... touch me."

"where exactly do you want me to?"

"Anywhere...." he whispers back, his breath quickening as he looks up at you. "I don't mind...."

"Yea? even right.." you slide your hand down his pants. "..here?"

He shivers and flushes heavily as your hand slides further down. He leans away slightly and whimpers, trying to close his legs. "S-Stop... please..." he whispers back.