Night time/Child

Alright so imagine if you guys had or adopted a child you know yea because it's kind of important not really though but yea. AND I AM SO SORRY BUT THIS DOES HAVE DADDY/MOMMY IN IT BECAUSE OF THE DAUGHTER SAYS ONE LINE IN THIS IM SORRY IF IT BOTHERS ANYONE

     It was late at night and you had just put your daughter to sleep, you and Brahms were still up, surprisingly he was still up but you didn't mind the company. You both laid on the couch, Brahms' head on your chest as you had your arms wrapped around him. After a little bit you played with his hair, running your hands through it. The contact made Brahms sort of antsy like if he was waiting for something to happen.

"What's the matter darling?" You asked quietly.

"Nothing. Im fine." He stammered.

"Are you sure that there's nothing you want to tell me?" You smiled softly.

"Well maybe there's one thing.." he blushed, burring his head in your neck.

"Oh..I see, I think I know what you want.." you chuckled softly.

You pulled him up so he was facing you, his legs at your sides. You looked him up and down in which he blushed deeply at, and then abruptly pulled him in and drew him into a loving and passionate kiss. Once he began to whimper you broke the kiss and told him how you and him should take this upstairs.

    You both went to your bedroom and then you pulled him back into a kiss and slowly walked him towards the bed, pinning him down there as you drew your kisses down his neck.

    You slowly undid his pants and pulled his pants and underwear off and put them on the floor. You then pulled off his shirt and placed that on the floor with the rest of his clothes. You put your lips back in his neck and trailed down his body. At his inner thighs you kissed all over, each kiss getting a moan or whimper in response, after plenty of teasing you kiss him right where he wanted, right on his tip, immediately you got a loud "mommy/daddy" from him.

"Shh..She might hear us.." you smirked up at him.

"S-sorry mommy/daddy.." he blushed while covering his face with his hands.

"Oh don't cover your face..it's so beautiful when I see the red blush on your face.." you put two fingers on his tip and slowly rubbed in circles.

"mm..sorry- m-mgh.." he whimpered softly while uncovering his face.

"It's alright, just relax..enjoy the sensations and all of the feelings you're experiencing.."

"Yes ma'am/sir.." he sighed.

"You're doing great sweetheart.." you said softly while looking right into his eyes.

You leaned over and slowly kissed Brahms' neck and giving him plenty of hickeys to mark him as yours as you slowly increased your pace. After a little while of only rubbing his tip you put your other hand around his cock and slowly started stroking it. After about 25 minutes of doing this while gradually increasing your pace he came on your hands.

You got him cleaned up and cuddled in bed with him while endlessly praising him until he fell asleep, followed by you falling asleep also.

In the morning you got your daughter up and played with her for a while until Brahms came down stairs and you all sat down and ate breakfast together.

While you were washing some of the dishes from the night prior you heard your daughter ask;

"Papa what is that on your neck?" She said while stuffing a pancake in her mouth.

Brahms nearly choked on his food as you softly chuckled at the sink.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He said while smiling softly at your child.

You then sat down with them and ate.

"Also papa you can't call mama/dada, mommy/daddy only I can." She said sassily.

Brahms covered his face with his hands, trying to fight off the flustered feeling that washed over him. You leaned over to Brahms and whispered in his ear;

"Don't worry darling you can call me mommy/daddy all you want.."