Tongue Piercing.

You were laying in bed, excited for the next morning when you would be able to eat real food instead of all the soft and boring food you'd been eating for almost 2 weeks now. When you had told Brahms that when your piercing healed you would show him what you could do with it, he pretended to understand but he didn't actually know what you meant. Tomorrow it would be fully healed and you could show him what you meant. He's been asking all week about it yet, every time you said you would show him in a couple days but the curiosity ate him from the inside. You woke up, blinking sleep out of your eyes as you headed downstairs to make some tea for yourself and for Brahms when he woke up.

You couldn't barely hear his soft footsteps coming from the floor above, slowly coming down the steps and walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning darling.." you said, softly. You opened out your arms in gesture of a hug.

In a daze he walked up to you and rested his head on your shoulder. You wrapped your arms around him and held him close to you for a few minutes.

"mmmgh.." he groaned softly.

"Would you like some tea?" You queried while you rubbed his back.

He nodded.

After you got tea for both of you and finished drinking it you took him to the living room and sat with him for a couple minutes before settling his brain of the anxious curiosity by asking, "would you like me to show you what I meant now?"

He nodded vigorously and smiled softly, unsure of what was to come but he knew it was going to be a good thing.

"Yea? It's a bit early but I know you have been dying to know what it is."

"It's fine..I don't mind."

"I know you don't." You smirked. "Come with me, let's go upstairs."

"Yes ma'am/sir/mx. (etc.)" he said with a slight hint of excitement in his voice.

Once you both got to your bedroom you told Brahms to sit on the bed and relax.

"Just take a deep breath darling, I know you've been aching for weeks."

You hadn't touched him until now because you wanted him to be extra sensitive for this and you knew he hadn't touched him self either because he wouldn't dare disobey you. Undoing and then taking off his pants, both of you filled with anticipation.

Brahms blushed and looked away, flustered as you slowly rubbed your palm over his tip.

He squirmed and whimpered softly, a slight smirk on his face of the relief feeling of finally getting rid of the yearning for your touch on his body.

He groaned as you suddenly picked up your pace, trying to get him as close to the edge as you can. After a couple of minutes he started to whine louder, but he didn't tell you he was about to cum yet, you stopped any ways because you knew him to well.

"P-please...k-eep going.." he groaned.

"I will..just in a couple more seconds." You waited until he calmed down.

You smirked up at him before placing your mouth around his tip, sliding the piercing all over it.

He whimpered softly and moaned out your name as he gripped at the bedsheets, trying to keep some sort of stability as his mind flooded with the intensity of your touch.

You slowly took on more of his cock, sliding your tongue up and down his length. He whimpered and whined, repeatedly saying 'thank you' and 'this feels so good'.

You increased your pace just before he came in your mouth. You took your mouth off of him and stuck your tongue out, his cum dripping down your tongue. He blushed and looked away before you swallowed it all, savoring the taste of him.