VAMPIRE BRAHMS!!!! VAMPIRE READER!!!! (thats u pookie)

(This specific idea has got me kicking my feeling,giggling,blushing,dying,crying.)

Brahms
"Please..just a little bit?.."

"No Brahms,you can eat real food still,you don't need me."

"But it's not the same..." he whined.

"Thats lovely,but frankly I don't care."

"Your so mean..."

"But I love you."

"I love y-ou too.."

"Now will you be good and stop asking?"

"Mhm!,promise."

"Good boy."

He didn't say anything but his face flushed at the words,the tone of your voice,the way you called him a good boy made him go crazy.

"Hm?" Although he knew what you said he needed to hear it again.

"I said you were a good boy." You said fully knowing what he was doing.

"Are you a good boy for mommy/daddy?" (Or whatever you prefer) you said as you cupped the side of his face with your hand.

"I-I think so..a-am I?." His face flushed red.

"I think you're being good now."

"Th-ank you.."

"No problem my love."

He didn't say anything,his face flushed bright red now,he isn't used to this,because obviously his mother or father couldn't say that to him.

"Maybe just a little bit.."

"R-really? I- can?"

"If you want to."

You felt the slightly painful pierce on your neck,Brahms feeding off of your blood,I mean really it wasn't that bad,it just got a bit..annoying.

"Are you okay?." He said,snapping you out of your thought.

"Mhm,I'll tell you when to stop,don't worry."

"Ok.."

It had only been about 2 minutes,he didn't want to hurt you,he had asked if you were ok about 4 times now.

"Brahms I promise I'm ok,if I wasn't I'd tell you."

"Y-yea but..-"

"I promise."

Reader
(THATS YOU BITCH<3)

"Brahms!" You called for him. (It's feeding time you silly goose 🥰)

"Hm?"

"Come here."

"What's wrong? Am I in trouble?"

"No of course not darling..but you do know what time it is right?"

"o-oh!- s-sorry I wasn't paying attention-" he said as you could clearly see he was blushing. (Bros got a pain kink or sum shit)

"It's ok darling nothing to be sorry about." You said as you slid off the side of his cardigan.

"Tell me if it hurts,ok?" You said,gently biting into the side of his neck.

"M-mhm.."