Chapter Eleven

Getting high and drunk probably wasn't the smartest idea right now- but Ruby couldn't bring herself to care at the moment.

She needed a distraction, she didn't want to think or feel, she needed that pleasant buzz that made all thoughts leave her mind.

Which is why her and JJ were running around the liquor store like two kids in a candy store, giggling and hands roaming as they'd already pregamed a joint beforehand.

Ruby giggled as JJ swung her over his shoulder, playfully swatting her ass as she held onto two cases of beer while he carried the bags.

In their blissful haze they didn't catch Kelce noticing them as they got on the boat, and they didn't catch him running off to tell the news.

But in the meantime it didn't matter, Ruby sat on the edge of the hot tub, sipping one of her flavored whiskies and watching the boys shotgun their beers.

She laid her head on Sage's shoulder, her buzz was already wearing off but she tried to keep up the act, silently praying for her mind to go quiet again.

A small smile formed on her lips as JJ pulled her onto his lap, placing a gentle kiss on her lips that instantly made her relax.

She watched as he pulled out a joint, eagerly watching as he lit it and took a hit before grasping her jaw with his thumb and pointer finger, tilting up her chin and pressing his lips against hers.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she parted her lips, a quiet moan escaping her lips as he slowly blew the smoke into her mouth, watching as she held it in for a moment before slowly blowing it out.

The way his eyes darkened made her squirm on his lap, a light slap on her thigh was a warning for her to be patient- Christ she didn't know if she could wait.

She took a shaky breath and brought her bottle back to her lips, taking a big sip as she tried to calm herself down but he looked too good, it'd been so long since she'd last felt him and she was quite literally losing her mind.

Her leg bounced as she patiently waited, letting everyone else laugh and enjoy themselves while she tried to convince herself to not ride him right then and there in front of everyone else.

She sighed in relief as John B went inside with Sage and Kiara took the Pogue with Pope- now it was only her and JJ in the hot tub.

Her eyes lit up as he motioned for her to come over, eagerly straddling his lap as he pulled her into a heated kiss, their hands roaming over each others bodies.

He pulled her closer, messing with the strings on her bottoms, groaning as she gently nipped his bottom lip.

She watched as he pulled her bikini top down, whimpering as he gently sucked on her nipple, petting his hair.

She eagerly pulled his shorts down, squealing as he forced her all the way down in one go, watching the way her eyes rolled back.

They moaned in unison as she slowly started to move up and down, her crying out as he rolled his hips to meet her movements.

She hid her face in his neck, trying to muffle her moans as they moved faster against each other, their moans getting louder.

They moved desperately, not even caring if anyone caught them, they needed this.

She looked up him pleadingly, smiling as he nodded at her once, their pace increasing as they clung to each other.

She finished with a loud moan, whimpering as he finished right after, the both of them still clinging to each other tightly and catching their breath.

Welcome home.