Chapter Twenty One

She was on her knees, her tongue swirling around his tip as he fought to keep quiet, the other pogues just outside and starting a fire.

But Ruby didn't care, determined to make JJ cum like she'd been imagining since two days ago, finally finding some alone time.

His hand covered his mouth, desperate moans falling from his lips as she sucked harder, running her tongue along him.

She hummed around him as he gripped her hair, every so often glancing out her window to make sure they wouldn't get caught.

But all it took was two more hard sucks and he was cumming down her throat, her happily swallowing every drop.

After JJ had calmed down and had given Ruby an orgasm of her own, the two made their way outside, the two of them bringing out ingredients for s'mores to cover up what they had done.

And things were fine for a while before the sound of a stick snapping caught their attention, everyone immediately becoming on edge.

But it wasn't Kooks- Ruby suddenly wished it was as Redfield came into view, they'd figured out it was a fake key.

One thing led to another and just like that, Pope had given up the key, yet another thing they had lost.

So everyone returned to bed, they were moping but Ruby couldn't focus on that, not when JJ was cuddling her.

The next morning everyone was still in a dull mood, but once again Ruby was being cuddled by JJ so it made it all better.

Only they all looked up as Sage and Sarah came onto the porch, apparently they found the island room? It was hard for Ruby to focus when JJ's hand was perfectly rubbing her scalp, making her eyes droop shut as she felt nothing but peace.

So here they were in Tannyhill, looking at the paintings on the walls, trying to find something about an angel- but realistically Ruby was just following JJ around like a lost puppy.

She rested her cheek against his arm, both of them pausing then sharing a look as they looked at the angel oak, it seemed pretty likely.

The two high-fived as everyone took off running towards the Twinkie.

They still had a chance.