Chapter 6.

Ellenore

Ellenore jumped in her seat, she's so happy and excited that her Sister is finally here. She looked at Cassandra and Frederick. Who looked back at her. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Frederick said happily leading his Wife to the grand foyer and out onto the porch, Ellenore and their children followed behind them. They stood there, soon a car came into view, it came into a screeching halt and was parked poorly, not even fully out of the woods before a short haired blonde came out running.

Taking her heels off in the process. Ellenore finally saw her Sister, she ran towards her right away as soon as she saw her making her way towards them. "Ellie!" Her Sister cried as she ran towards Ellenore, tears running down her cheeks. They both fell when they made contact, they grabbed onto each other, not wanting to let go, her Sister hugged her tight, sobbing. "Oh Ellie, I wanted to take you away from them, I did, but they wouldn't let me!" Her Sister cried even more as she explained.

Victoria pulls away from the hug, examining her little Sister, and holding her face in her hands. Ellenore stared at her with tears in her eyes, her lips quivering, she's got a lot to say, but she couldn't get them out. She tried to smile but it just made her cry even more, they were both a crying mess. Ellenore engaged another hug, not wanting to let her Sister go. "Victoria..." Ellenore finally said sniffling. "I missed you so much..." Ellenore said in between sobs and sniffles. "I know, I missed you too..." Victoria replied and then sobbed hard, hugging Ellenore tighter, Ellenore which Ellenore deeply appreciated and was comforted by the action.

A few seconds later, Ellenore felt a hand on her shoulder, and felt it slowly move under her arm, and another on her other arm, gently pulling up a bit, letting her know that the person was going to help her up, Ellenore pulled away from the hug slightly and looked up to the person behind her, and so did Victoria. "It's getting cold..." Wolf said, looking at them, her tone cold, but there's a hint of softness and worry in it. Wolf carefully lifted Ellenore up, steadying her, using her arm to keep Ellenore from falling and steady,. Ellenore subcontiously cling to her for support.

Wolf then reached her free hand out to Victoria, and helped her up. Unlike Ellenore, she seems more steadier and stable. "I'm alright, please, take Ellenore inside, I need to help your Sister and Ms. Priscilla with the car and luggage." Victoria said to Wolf, her eyes pleading for Wolf to look after her Sister. She felt a wave of relief wash over her when Wolf gave her a nod, giving her a look that she understood what she's trusted to do. "Thank you..." Victoria whispered.

"Stay with her Elle, I'll be right back, okay?" Victoria said, cupping Ellenore's cheeks with her hands and placed a kiss on her forhead. "Okay... please don't take too long" Ellenore replied, before giving her Sister a hug. Wolf behind her ready to catch her in case she falls. They pull away from the hug, Ellenore stood, and watched her turn and head for the car, but before she does, Victoria gives her a soft, reassuring smile, and gestures for her to go inside. Ellenore returned the smile and nodded, turning around a bit and gave her Sister a small wave before fully facing the mansion to head inside. Wolf was by her side quickly, Wolf walked beside Ellenore, arms ready to catch her if she falls, while also keeping an eye on how she walks. She was walking slow while being careful because her knees could buckle any moment if she wasn't careful and took her time every step. It was then when Wolf stopped her by a gentle hand firmly gripping her arm to stop her from walking. Wolf looked at her, her cold blue eyes not as intense as they were before. Wolf looked at her for half a second, the look in Wolf's eyes meant something, for her her to stay still. Wolf got bent down on one knee and very gently scooped Ellenore up in her arms and carefully got back up. "Getting colder. You walk too slow."

Wolf said to her, her voice devoid of emotion, before walking walking towards the porch where her Varick stood. Their Parents might've gone inside, when they got there Varick walked beside them. "Mom and Dad went inside, Mom said she's going to get blankets and hot drinks ready, Dad said he'll go see if Wade has returned so they could help Ms. Priscilla, Victoria and Morgan with their luggage, I'll go help with moving their stuff inside, maybe move the car first so it's easier." He said with a smile and a hard pat on Wolf's back before running off chuckling. He knew Wolf couldn't chase and hit him with Ellenore in her arms. He did got a glare and a low rumble from her as she makes her way to the family room. He loves teasing his little Sister and getting a reaction from her, because she's just so boring and quiet all the time. Wolf finally got to the family room, she carefully placed Ellenore on the chaise sofa, releasing a small grunt as she did so. Wolf placed a pillow behind Ellenore so she's more comfortable, she rested her back against, she kicked off her shoes and hugged her knees, it really is starting to get real cold. Wolf stood there for a moment, looked at Ellenore then around the room, she seemed like she didn't seem to know what else to do. Her movement is rather languid. 

It seems to fit her though, she's quite on the tall side, her eyes usually blank, relaxed or intense. Ellenore seemed to notice just now, maybe it's she was still too shaken from everything that has happened, but now she's starting to relax quite a bit, now that her Sister's here, and knowing that her Captors weren't going to harm her, she's still getting used to that last part. She knows they're nice, but what she said during dinner, it was to get them to think that she's calmed down and trusts them so they's think she wouldn't run off. Now, she felt bad for thinking that way earlier. The Family seems nice, a family she didn't know she was part of and they welcomed her with open arms when they found out. Well... They don't know her, they know stories about her from her Sister. Bad thoughts are still running through Ellenore's mind right now, she's not used to these sorts of things, I mean, is there anyone out there that is? 

"I hope they're not just being nice to get on my Sister's good side..." Or get mad and hit me when I break or do something wrong..." Ellenore thought to herself, tears filling her eyes as she remembered how badly she was treated back in her home by her Parents, sreaming and hurting her every little mistake she made, she hugged her knees closer and rested her forehead on them. "Not warm enough...?" She heard from a bit of distance, Ellenore lifted her head up and from a good distance in front of her, there stood Wolf, right beside the fire place, holding a metal tong and a stoker, with the fireplace lit, she didn't even notice that Wolf had been busy with the fireplace or the warmth that was growing in the room. The Living room having high ceiling and being spacious made look a little small, the fireplace being larger than what you'd see in homes that have them and a very large TV hanging from the wall above it. Ellenore didn't even process Wolf's question and just nodded. Wolf looked at the fireplace and then back at her before hurriedly using the tongs to add more log to the fire, grabbed the bellows, got on her knees and started pumping air into to the fireplays to help the fire spread and burn logs faster.

Wolf looked behind her, to see that Ellenore has been watching her the whole time. "Better...?" Wolf asked, she sounded so innocent. Ellenore gently nodded her head, Wolf seemed to perk up at her answer, Ellenore thought she imagined a very tiny small tug at the corner of Wolf's lips but then she blinked and then it's gone. They heard footsteps, and soon Cassandra came in, holding a tray of hot drinks, she noticed that the fireplace was lit and her Daughter kneeling in front it with the bellows in her hand. "Oh Dear, you're such a Darling, still sweet even after all these years!" Wolf's Mother said in a proud voice. Cassandra put the tray down on the large coffee table, she handed Ellenore a cup of hot chocolate. "Here you are Dear, do forgive me for taking so long, I helped one of the Maids prepare the room you'd be staying in" Cassandra said with a gleeful smile. She didn't notice that she subconstiously ran her hand through Ellenore's golden hair to remove some from her face, and straighten the ones that are sticking out a bit. She only realized when Ellenore coughed in the middle of sipping her hot drink, getting some on her face.