𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

(Non Actress AU)

tw: mentions of substance abuse and mental illnesses will be acknowledged throughout the story, read at your own discretion.

Y/n's POV:

My e/c eyes were mesmerized onto the morphing night sky. Watching as the stars began to slowly shift and turn with one another, while music was blaring through the speaker that was beside me, as I was laying down in the grass.

Only the music that was being played had began to become distorted, sound like nothing but an indescribable mess.

"Yoo... This shit is hitting different..." I mumbled, as my voice had become weak and raspy.

"For real... I think If I stare hard enough, I'll be able to see God or some shit..." My best friend, Lee responded, as both of us continued to stare up into the constantly shifting night sky.

"...Can you understand the music..?" I asked, as my eyebrows frowned. I tried my best to concentrate on the blaring disfigured audio that was playing in the background, however it seemed like my fried mind couldn't compute what I was hearing.

"...I think so. Why?"

"'Cause I can't... Shit sounds like it's from another dimension..." I informed him, as both of us began to chuckle weakly.

"Nah, you're fuckin' trippin', bro..."

I began to close my eyes as I continued to roll through my LSD trip. The more we had continued to ride off the trip together, the more the visual and auditory hallucinations grew.

Before I could realize it, I ended up in the lake in the middle of the woods that me and Lee had decided to have our trip at. I was fully clothed, as my body continued to be submerged into the murky water up to my neck.

"Y/n! What the fuck are you doing?!" Lee shouted at me as I continued to slowly sway in the water.

How did things end up this way? The captain of my high school's basketball team, who was now tripped out of my mind off of acid, swimming in a dirty lake.

Well, to make things clear, it was my first time doing acid. Lee had offered it to me after our basketball game, and I decided to take up on his offer.

I was already getting high off of Xanax and other benzos, I might as well give psychedelics a go.

Luckily Lee was more experienced in this field, so he had managed to trip sit me and take me home without my parents noticing.

I yawned profusely as I began to get out of bed, rubbing my groggy eyes as the sun rays had flashed through the blinds of my window, making contact with my s/c skin.

I looked down as I was still fully clothed, and absolutely drenched from what happened last night in the woods.

I'm a 17 year old senior in high school, and as previously mentioned, I'm the captain of my high school basketball team.

I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm popular at school, but I do have a lot of friends, and I try my best to get along with everyone. Making friends with all different kinds of people with different interests and hobbies.

If people were to describe me, they would probably say that I'm energetic, easy going, and fun to be around.

And this is exactly what I want people to think. I want people to love being around me. I wanted people to feel comfortable around me, to feel safe and secure.