𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2: 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡

Y/n's POV:

My eyelids feel like they're being pulled down by weights, as I could barely keep them open. My vision was moving frame by frame, unable to look around my room as smoothly as I normally could.

My lungs slowly taking in air, causing my chest to rise as my heart proceeded to pound every few seconds, slowly declining.

Thump.

...

Thump

...

Thump...

I couldn't help but grow attached to this feeling, the sense of relaxation throughout my body, and the feeling of slowly drifting off to sleep.

No one was home, so I didn't have to worry about anyone barging in on me when I'm in this state.

And if any of my family were to barge in, I'll just tell them that I'm sleepy. They always seem to buy that.

Not that it would even matter at this point anyways, because my mind was completely blank. No anxious thoughts or feelings, no stress, not even happy thoughts, just blank.

As I laid back in my bed, I could feel my body become completely numb, almost like I was paralyzed, unable to move. My arms were flopped to my sides as my head was tilted, slowly nodding off.

However, before I had decided to put my binge to an end, I slowly lifted my head back up, and gently raising my heavy eyelids once again.

Almost like a sloth, I slowly reached over beside me, and grabbed the cutting board the I had retrieved from the kitchen earlier, and rested it on my lap.

My e/c eyes continued to grow more and more hazy as I slowly grabbed the gift card off of the cutting board, and aligned it with the oxy that was resting underneath.

I used all the force that I had in me, pressing the gift card against the oxy, and crushing up the pills into a powder form.

My slow sloth movements continued, as I lined up the now powder substance into a line, and grabbed the small tube of paper off of the cutting board.

Before I continued, I took a moment to rest, like just those movements alone was the hardest task of my life.

As I began to recover, I lifted my head back up and placed one end of the small rolled up paper at the entrance of my right nostril, and began to slowly lean in closer towards the cutting board.

I lined up the other end of the small tube of paper with the beginning of the lined oxy, pressing my finger against the opposing side of my nose, closing the entrance of my other nostril.

After taking a moment to prepare myself, I began to drag my head across the line, inhaling through my nose and snorting the powdered substance up my nostril as I did so.

As I reached the end of the line, I raised my head back up and took a deep breath, taking in as much mixture of the air and oxycodone as I could.

This last intake seemed to do the trick, as not more than fifteen minutes later, I had dozed off to my drugged up slumber.

There was pounding at the door, the sound of hard knocking filled my room, causing me to shoot up in my bed.

I quickly looked at my surroundings, and saw that the sunlight that was peeking through my window was now gone.

As I got up from the bed, I grabbed the cutting board that still had my belongings on it and slid it underneath my bed.