𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Y/n's POV:

My weight has gone down quite a bit. It's getting to the point to where my ribcage is almost becoming visible.

As I stared at myself in the mirror, I couldn't really process what my body has become. It was almost as if it was someone else's compared to a couple months ago. It's also towards the point to where my parents are starting to notice as well.

They began to make comments, asking me if I was eating properly, if I was okay, and if I needed help with anything.

Like always, I denied and rejected their help, not being able to tell them the truth.

It was probably out of both embarrassment, and the constant fear of them being ashamed in me.

I dropped my shirt back down as I flushed the toilet, sighing heavily before walking out of the restroom.

While I was making my way back to my room, Alyssa was standing outside of my room, leaned up against the wall as she waited silently in the hallway.

The short black haired girl then looked over at me, as out eyes locked, while I made my way up towards her.

"Alyssa, it's like 2 AM. Shouldn't you be asleep?" I greeted her, as she smirked up at me.

"You're not my Dad. Plus, I could be asking you the same thing." Alyssa silently giggled, as I rolled my eyes and let out a small chuckle myself.

"So what is it? Did you need something?" I asked, as I began to make my way inside my room, leaving the door open for Alyssa to walk in behind me.

Alyssa then closed the door behind me, and then sat on the edge of my bed while looking at me with an evil smirk.

"...Is it true?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

I gave her a confused look, frowning my eyes as I kept a blank face at her, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Is... What true?" I asked, laying down in my bed, my back pressing up against the bed frame.

"That you... Cheated on Bea?"

My e/c eyes began to widen, as my eyebrows frowned in both confusion, and anger.

"...Where the hell did you hear that from??" I asked, as I sat up in my bed and scooted closer towards Alyssa.

"That one tall ugly guy on your team, Isaiah. He said that you two got it in the last weekend..." Alyssa informed me, as she put emphasis on the word 'in'.

"Why... Why the fuck would he tell you that..?!" I blurted out, as I snatched my phone off my bed and began to unlock it.

"But... Is it true..?" Alyssa asked, continuing her smirk at me.

"No, it's not true!" I snapped at her, my face turning red as I scrolled through my messages.

"But you guys did break up... And now you are hanging out with that one chick... Sooo..." Alyssa trailed off, as she continued to watch my panic in amusement.

"Dude, get the fuck out and go to bed..!" I dismissed her, standing up and walking over to my bedroom door. I then proceeded to open it up and point out into the hallway, motioning my younger sister to get out.

Alyssa rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone, standing up and proceeded to exit out of my room. I then shut the door behind her as I grabbed my phone again, trying to find Isaiah's contact.

After I had found it, I didn't hesitate to call him, pressing my phone against my ear as I sighed heavily, the inky thing being heard were rings from the other side.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 30, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Downfall | Jenna Ortega x Male Reader (Enemies to Lovers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें