Chapter 3 - Mike

"You need to do this more often

"You need to do this more often." Addy says as she drives

"I know, but I have to be in the office almost twenty four seven. I've already had a million emails since we boarded the plane." I sigh. Addy returned from her mission and I filled her in on what went down, so of course we flew down to NC together and hopped in her car at the airport, heading for the clubhouse. The rest of Addys team have decided to join us, but they had to get a different flight and will be here tomorrow.

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown." She quotes. I know Addy had been offered the Commander job previously, but turned it down because of the family she made for herself in North Carolina, and her blood family in Texas she visits whenever possible. Sometimes I think about giving it up, freeing up more time outside of work, but I only have my sister and she's happy.

We finally arrive at the clubhouse, the main building stands to the front of the compound, it contains their bar, offices and bedrooms for the members of the club, although now the majority of members are married, most of them have their own homes. As we drive through the gates I see the garage they run, the doors open and a few people working on cars. Then as we park up I see the three large homes behind the compound for a few members who like to stay close to base. The biggest house belonging to the clubs President, a man nicknamed Killer, and his wife Cordelia, who runs a health clinic from the side of her home.

I know they carry out illegal activities, they are a one percent club after all, but they have also done a lot of good for their community, so they mostly get left alone by the law.

"Mike." Scarlett calls as she runs across the lot to me, she leaps into my arms and I hold her tightly against me.

"I missed you." She smiles pulling back

"Missed you too." I reply before she kisses my cheek

"Good to have you back." Her husband Knuckles nods from behind her

"Good to see you too." I reply holding my hand out and he takes it. At first when I found my sister I wanted her to stay with me, I didn't want her with an outlaw biker, but I see how good he is to her, how much he's helped her over the years.

"Chris!" I turn at Addy's yell and watch her run across the lot towards her man as he walks towards her. She lunges at him, wrapping her arms and legs around him as they kiss. I laugh when Scarlett whistles.

"You have to come to Scars tonight to celebrate." Scarlett says

"Well I have some business to deal with first, but maybe tomorrow night, besides, Addy's team will be here tomorrow." I reply

"Deal, I better organise more girls if the whole team is partying." She giggles as she pulls her cell from her pocket and begins making calls.

*

"We can't sit here all night waiting for some one to come home." Addy says from beside me.

"I know, but I just want to get this done." I sigh. After we arrived at the clubhouse Addy and I changed into uniform and Killer leant me a truck to use whilst I'm here. I drove to the address for Garrisons girlfriend but no one is home.