Chapter 14 - Cammy

I feel his fingers run along my throat before his grip tightens making me gasp

I feel his fingers run along my throat before his grip tightens making me gasp. He uses the grip to pull my back flush against his chest and I moan feeling every hard muscle I can't wait to explore. I ache for him, craving his touch

"Please." I whimper

"Soon." He growls against my ear, just as I'm about to turn in his hold I hear my cellphone ringing

"Hello?" I answer trying to wake up from the vivid dream

"Oh babe were you sleeping?" Scarlett asks, concern in her voice

"No I'm up, is everything ok?" I ask sitting up and looking to my nightstand to figure out if it's day or night

"I had a girl call out sick and wondered if you'd do me a huge favour and work tonight? But if you're getting tired I want you to rest, I'll figure it out." Scarlett explains

"No, no I can work, just give me thirty minutes and I'll be there." I reply

"The club doesn't open for an hour." She chuckles

"But I'll see you later and if it ends up being a quiet night I'll make sure you can duck out early." She adds before ending the call. I place my cell phone back on the night stand and sigh as I slide my legs out of bed, resting my feet on the cold floor.

I will my body to stand and make my way to the bathroom to shower. He's been gone for four days. I don't know how long to expect him to be gone for, but fuck I miss him. Everything reminds me of him too, showering, cooking, my bed. He's taken over my thoughts and I don't mind it at all. Would it be too soon if I tell him I love him when he comes back?

Because I am in love with Mike. I feel things for him I've never felt for anyone before. I can't help but daydream that we have what Addy and Doc have. He goes for his missions and we miss each other like crazy, then he comes home to me, to our home that we share. I wonder what our kids would look like? I've seen pictures of his niece, Scarlett's daughter, and she's beautiful. My thoughts spiral down the rabbit hole and I smile under the water as I picture us, getting married, me pregnant with his baby, raising our children together.

Holy shit I've lost my mind. We've been together all of five minutes and I'm planning out the next twenty years, I am crazy. I never day dreamed of the future Jimmy and I could've had, I just dreamed he'd go a few months without falling dick first into another woman.

I turn off the shower and dress comfortably, checking I have everything I need in my bag before strolling out to my car and driving to the club.

The night is just like any other, I work behind the bar between performances on the stage. I laugh and joke with the girls as we work, lifting my spirits and keeping me from wallowing in self pity for missing Mike. The night draws to a close and I sit in the dressing room counting my earnings for the night. I'm making way more here than I ever made in the bar, but I want to pay Scarlett back for giving me the money for Jimmys debt, so I'm trying my best not to touch it, stashing it all in my closet until I have enough to pay her in full.

"How you holding up?" Scarlett asks as she steps up behind me, looking at me through the mirror in front of me

"I'm fine." I smile

"Sure." She smirks "When Addy is gone Doc gets all withdrawn and pouty, just wanted to see if my love sick sister in law was holding up ok."

She rests her hands on my shoulders

"Is it weird I miss him so much when we haven't been together that long?" I ask quietly

"Oh please, you two are made for each other, I'm sure as soon as he's back from his mission you'll be the first one he calls." She reassures me

"But if you need anything, some one to talk to, you know where I am and we should have a girls day to keep you busy." She adds and I thank her before grabbing my stuff to leave. I drive home in silence, more than ready to crawl into bed for a few hours before I have to be at the garage. Parking on my drive way I climb out and grab my bag, locking the car before turning towards my front door. I hear a car pull up and stop behind me. Is it Mike? Has his mission finished and he's come to surprise me. I smile at the thought of getting to feel him again and turn, but my smile falters when I look at the angry face of a loan shark.

I begin backing up towards my front door, threading my keys through my knuckles, ready to defend myself as he steps closer

"I gave you your money, get off my property!" I snap sharply, forcing my voice to sound full of confidence

"Do you have any idea what you've done you stupid bitch!?" He rushes forward at me

"You went to the fucking broken demons!? Of all the people you went to the outlaw bikers for help and told them everything!" He spits as I manage to dodge him. I make a run for the door, but he's right behind me and slams me into the solid wood door, sending a burst of pain through my head and making me see stars. He presses his body against my back, holding me against my front door

"I had to go underground because of you, they've spread word through the whole town and it's cost me a lot of business. This is all your fault and now you fucking owe me." He growls against my ear, making me recoil, but I can't get away from him.

"I didn't mean to put you in danger, I just, I confided in a friend, she said it wouldn't go any further." I whimper, hating how weak I sound

"Shut the fuck up." He says as he grips my hair painfully, I feel a few hairs ripped from the root.

"I'm gonna be here every week and you are going to pay me and I'm not going away until you pay me a hundred grand so I can get out of town." He says pulling my head back to look at him

"It'll take months to get that much." I plead

"Well I guess you better get shaking that ass for more tips then huh?" He smirks

"And if I think you're short changing me I'm gonna take payment in another way." He adds as he pushes his hips against me, making bile rise in my throat.

"Don't think your biker friends can protect you forever, if you run to them again I'll find you, I'll wait until you're alone and I'll take what I want from you, they'll never find your body." He warns before slamming my face into the door and leaving me to slump to the floor. I listen as he gets in his car and drives away as I let the tears fall.

I force my body to move and rise to my feet, my hands shaking as I try to get my key in the lock. As soon as I'm inside I secure all the locks and stumble to my bathroom. I don't bother taking off my clothes or shoes, just turn on the shower and sit on the floor as the water runs over me.

I don't know how long I sit on the floor, sobs racking my body as tears and blood mix with the water.