Part 1

Pakhi Took Admission in a college.

It's her First Day.

When she reached there, she saw Samrat.

He and his best buddies were ragging the fresher.(he is a spoilt brat types)

Pakhi came to him and said: Oh hello kya chal rha h yah par?

"ise hamari bhasha mein ragging bolte hain"~ Sis(sam bff)said with smirk.

He toward him and said: "yrr kitni hot h na yeh ladki 😍tera liye perfect h"

"Yeh ladikiyo ke piche tu bhagta h mai nhi, mujhe bas badle se matlab hai...Mein usi ke liye is college mein aya hoon aur uss ladki ko dhund kar rahonga"~Sam Said. He was really determined to find the girl She was imp. for his revenge.

Pakhi: Mein kuch puch rhi hoon!! tum log ragging kyu kar rhe ho?

Sid: Maza ata h

Sam: Tum apne kam se kam rakho... kyu hamara kaam mein tang adana hai?Jao apni class mai jao aur chup chap jake kar padhai karo

She couldn't hold her anger and grabbed Sam's Collar.

Pakhi: mai jau yahase? Tum hote kaun mujhe order dena wale? Main Pak.

She Stopped.

She was about to reavel her name

{Author: So I forget to mention one thing....Pakhi is hiding her identity becoz Raj told her to do so. Raj told Pakhi that some enemies are after him and her so she should be safe. So nobody know's about her family and real name. Her Fake name is Divya Patel}

Sam: Tum Kaun?

She was about to say something but a girl come and pushed pakhi hard!! She fell on the floor and screamed escaped from her mouth, "ouch"!!

Girl: How dare u to touch my Sam? Tumhe aye ek ghanta nhi hoya aur khud ko iss college ki owner samjh rhe ho kya? Yo b*tch!!

Pakhi tried a lot to control her anger but this was enough for her to speak.

Pakhi also start arguing with her in a high voice!!

Eveyone were trying to stop  the girl whereas Sam was trying to stop Pakhi. He held her hand from backward so it was looking as if he was backhugging her.

Girl: Sam tum mujhe chod kar iss ladki ki side le rhe ho?

Sam: Just shut up Natasha!! Don't you dare to speak a word now!! And get out of my sight right now! Just Go!!

He screamed at his peak makeing Pakhi a little scared!

Pakhi was still struggling to get off from his hold.

At the same moment, Ninad and ashwini come there and saw the scene. 

They also thought that He is bakhugging her

They finished their work and withoutsaying anything they left.

Pakhi: Chodo Mujhe...

She turned toward him andlashed out at him.

"AJ MEEA PEHAL DIN H COLLEGE MEIN...JO TUMARI KRIPA SE AB KHARAB HO CHUKHA HAI TUMARI INN FANGIRLS KO JARA BOLDIYA KARO KI ATLEAST MUJHSE DUR RHE VARNA TUM JANTE HO KI MAI KON HOO...CHUTKIYO MEIN KHEL KHATAM KAR DUNGI SAMJHE!"

She said this last sentence while coming closer to him.

Saying This she left

"Mera Khel khatam karogi? mera? Lol! (Turing toward sid)Mujhe is ladki ki saari inf. chaiye...iski puri kundali nikalo... Agar yeh ladki hui na jise mein dund rha hoon...to phir yeh gayi...😠😠

Sid: But tujhe kyu laga wahi ladki h? isme asa kya hain?

Sam: tu nhi samjhega sid...aise log ek mukhota pehnkar ghumte hai...Yeh Divya Sachme Divya hai? Yah koi aur? yeh pata lagana jarori hai. iss college ke sabhi ladikiyo ki inf. pata h mujhe...koi bhi mera kam ki nhi...par yeh kam ki lagti hain...aise logo ko pehechankar unhe barbad karna mera kam hai(evil smile 😈😈)

That's it for today..

New Chap soon