Part 16

She walked till the dining table and found the table well decorated. Breakfast was arranged all around the table with lids on the plates. In the middle of the table was a plate with a different and unique design so she opened the lid on that first. She found a card in that. She smiled and opened the card...

' I knew you will choose this plate first... Because I know you like unique things... And this plate looked more unique than others... Jaldi se breakfast karlo aur ghar ke bahar aajao... One more surprise awaiting😉'

She smiled wholeheartedly reading the note and started having breakfast. All the dishes were her favorite. She finished her breakfast and got up. She was about to go forward but the lights went off suddenly. She held the chair for balance as she could not see anything.
" Samrat... Samrat" she was calling him.

Suddenly something bright light fell on her face. She somehow opened her eyes and looked forward. Her eyes immediately teared up seeing the sight.
There was a big white screen and with the help of projector, Pakhi's and her mom photo was seen in it. Pakhi and her mom were hugging each other tight. She smiled hidingv her pain.
But she remembered something. She turned and took the card which she read before breakfast. She turned it to see the other side of it.

' meri buddhu Pakhi...Bas ek hi side padha na breakfast se pehle? Aur vo tumhari aur tumhari mumma ki photo tumhare phone se li hai maine... Ab maine tumhare phone ko bina bataye haat lagaya isliye khaa mat jaana🙏🏻...aur haa... Ye rotlu face leke bahar mat aana... Jara haste hue aana...'

She felt so good while reading ' Meri Pakhi'.

" ye Bandar shaadi se pehle kaisa tha... Aur ab dekho... Par jaisa bhi hai... Mera hai😍" she thought and wiped her tears. She put the card back and went outside.

Samrat, Ninad and Ashwini were already waiting outside. Samrat was sitting on his bike. Pakhi saw them and ran and hugged Samrat tightly.

" Thank you sooooo muchhh Samrat!! " she literally screamed.

S - (rubbing his ears) ahhh... Aaj mujhe behra karke hi chhodgi kya?

P - (smiles cutely)

S - (melts) accha chalo baitho jaldi... Mumma papa... Jaldi se wish kaiye ise...
••••