Part 15

Samrat went down and Pakhi freshened up. She came out of the washroom and took a towel to wipe her face. While taking the towel, she saw a box. There were five cards on it.
She took the first card and started reading it...

' Jaldi se ye dress pehenke niche aajao... I am damn sure you'll look beautiful... I told you you'll get a lot of surprises today... And the grand surprise in the evening...'

" ye kis bade wale surprise ki baat kar rha hoga? 🤔" she stood there thinking.

She opened the second card...

' jyaada mat socho... Bichara tumhara itnasa dimag aur chhota ho jayega... Bas tayar hoke aajao jaldi...'

She first gave an angry look looking at Samrat's photo frame on the wall and threw a pillow on it and then laughed on their madness.

She opened the third card...

' ouchh... Lag gyi na... Kyu mar rhi ho? Mai niche hi khada hu... Mujhe chhodke meri photo pe gussa kyu? '

Her eyes opened widely reading it. She looked here and there thinking, ' ye kahi se dekh rha hai kya mujhe? '

She opened the fourth card...

' sachme pagal ho... Tum meri likhe hue messages padh rhi ho... Aur vo msgs maine pehle hi likh diye hai... Kya fark padta hai mai tumhe dekh rha hu ya nahi? '

She bit her tongue and laughed.

She opened the fifth card...

' Looking gorgeous while smiling💓'

She blushed reading it and put the cards back. She took the box and opened it. There was beautiful black midi dress in it. She unfolded the dress and saw a card hanging at the neck of the dress. She took it.

' My fav color

' My fav color... Black🖤... I hope you like it too'

P - (hugging the dress) I love it Banadr and I love you too (doesn't realise what she just said)
She changed. She went forward to open the room's door.

As Pakhi opened the room's door to go outside, many rose petals fell on her. She looked up and saw a bucket hanging.

P - (smiling) ye kya? Sab Bandar ka dimag hai pakka...

She went forward. She reached the stairs and saw a full pathway of rose petals till the dining table.

••••
Kaisa laga Samrat ka surprise?

37w