Part 6

Flashback :- (2 years back)

In the morning, Priya (Mom) was making breakfast for Pakhi.

Pr - Pakhi!! Beta aaja khana khale...

Pakhi came down and hugged Priya.

Pa - I love u mumma!

Pr- kya hua aaj achanak itna pyaar?

Pa - kuch nahi bas aise hi...

Pr - chalo khana khalo

Pa - hmm

They both had their breakfast.

Pr - chalo ab mai chalti hu

PA - kaha?

Pr- arey beta vo meri ek friend hai na uske bete ka accident hogya hai... Usise milne jaa rhi hu... Shaam tak aajaungi

PA - ok bye love u mumma
PR - love u too beta

Priya left.

---

She met her friend her friend's son and left from there in the evening. She was driving the car but her car stopped in the middle. She realised that the petrol was over. She sighed and got down. As she got down she was searching for some car or some vehicle for help. But she couldn't find anyone. She started walking. It was dark by now. She felt scared but still kept walking. She reached an area where both sides of the road were covered with trees. She tried to see through the trees and saw a cliff there. She immediately backed off. She thought to return as it was really not safe there. Network problem was also there. Suddenly she saw some light and saw a car coming in speed towards her. Before she could react, the car hit her and there was a huge accident. She fell off the cliff. 

After police came, they saw a girl unconscious in the car with a deep injury on her head. The girl was non other than Devyani. They tried to find Priya's body but were unsuccessful. They declared her dead. Pakhi thought that Devyani is the one who hit Priya and filed a complaint against her. As there was no evidence to prove her innocent, she was sent to jail. From past 2 years she is in jail only. When Samrat got to know about it, he decided to take revenge from Pakhi for harming Devyani. He was searching for her but she hid herself from Samrat. Abhishek and Raj and extra careful so that no one can catch them. Samrat is trying to find evidence to prove Devyani innocent.

Flashback ends

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Updated.........😅✌