chapter 1

"Tasia wait for me!" Chinchin shouted at me.

She's Iachne Cigua Deflanio my best friend, she's absolutely stunning and we can just describe her in 3 words, a celebrity's daughter.

"Xcyqueille Anastasia Lekeunova Viellarino wait!"

And I'm Xcyqueille Anastasia Lekeunova Viellarino, My parents are both scientist and people praise them because of that.

"'kay fine!I will go to your party alright?but you need to promise me that no alcohol is allowed!" She rolled her eyes on me.

"We're already in our 20's tasia, we're in 3rd year college already so i don't see any problem here but here you are.. acting like a baby that never drank alcohol."

I left her in the hallway without saying anything.
I don't really like alcohol that's why i never drank those kinds of drinks and also.. it will just ruin my body.

I'm on the way to the library but I'm not there to read, it is because i want to...

I saw yhoui sitting in the library.

I was shocked when i saw chinchin in my back.

"Tasia!here you go again..what the hell tasia, this is a library for a reason.. not a room to flir-" I cut her off with some embarrassment in my face.

"Shut up."

She rolled her eyes on me and said. "Wake up tasia.. if you'll not take the opportunity to confess, someone will.. basically.. I'm just telling you that if you don't have an intention to take the risk then you'll regret it.." she's really damn serious huh?but why, she's not the one who'll get hurt and it's my choice.

"I know chin..but what if yolo will not like the fact that I like his Big brother?what should I do?" I am really worried about what he'll feel..even though he's really annoying i care a lot about him because he's my friend.

I stared at yhoui with sadness in my eyes.

He's Yhoui Sebastian Hermes Walton, my first love. His family is the owner of this university and My friend yolo was his brother.

Who wouldn't like him?he literally set my standard so high and he's the reason why i rejected a lot of people.. because i want him only and only.

"You're being a coward right now tasia..such an head ache tsk.. we're 3rd year college already tasia..and yolo will understand that because i know that he sense something between you and his big brother.. you don't need to worry about that you know?you?caring about yolo is really funny." She said while making fun of me.

Yochier Angelo Hermes Walton, yhoui's brother a.k.a Yolo.. he's annoying and talkative..I know it was hard to believe that i have a crazy friend but he's really one of my friends and i am proud of that.

He's literally perfect, I sighed while looking at him before me and chinchin continued to proceed into our next class.

"Class dismissed!" I immediately walk out and wait for a taxi outside my campus.

Suddenly, I saw yhoui's car in front of me.

Yhoui get out of his car and opened the door for me.

I came in and saw yolo in the backseat.

Yolo smirked at me and said."pwe!I don't know that i have a slap soil friend, disgusting shit!ew."

I rolled my eyes at him and said. " The audacity to say that when you can't even buy your own car asshole. "

Yhoui seems pissed that's why yolo gave me the 'You're dead' look. "By the way Quei, Mom wants to see you..I know your parents are busy and I know that you love my mom's cook so.." my mood changed so fast when yhoui said that..he literally made my day!

"Alright! I'll stay in your house tonight!" I said.