chapter 3

It was already '12:37 a.m.' when we got home.. they sat on the couch and I waited for them to speak first.

This is really a serious matter uhuh?

Did they found out about something?what if they did?I'm not ready!

"Xcyqueille... We need you." My mom said and that words made me goosebumps.

"We need you to do something.. we need you to take this mission so our experiment will be successful..we need you to take the syringe and stay in our lab for a long long time."my dad said, I don't know what they're talking about but i feel like it's for their own satisfaction in their experimentation.

"You can't even treat me like your daughter but here you are..asking me to help you with your experiments." They seems pissed about what I've said.

"It was for the best Xcyqueille we rea-" I cut her off and said something that I want to say this whole time.

"Please don't be selfish mom..dad.. I'm not someone that you can rely on with those kind of thing okay?please think about me too.." I sighed.. I know that i can't do anything about it if it was dad and mom.. even though they're so selfish..

They're still my parents and i love them.

I continued talking even though my tears began to fall. "When I needed you to be there for me..did I ask you to be there for me? Mom?..dad?.. did i ask you to treat me right? Did I ask you to do your responsibilities... To be honest.. I've never feel loved!You never cared about me!and that's the truth..it hurts mom..dad..until now..I'm keeping those words in my head and in my heart... please stop abusing my love for both of you..don't gaslight,manipulate and make me feel bad about something that i don't want to do anymore.. I'm tired." All of this time.. everyone thinks that i am happy because i have a genius and pulchritudinous parents..but I'm not.

"We love you so much Xcyqueille!what the hell are you talking about! We're doing our best for you and this is what you're going to say?! We're giving you everything that you need everyday!then you're going to repay us with this?! it's just a one favor Xcyqueille!" Mom angrily said while pointing her finger at me.

"You're giving me the financial that i need everyday but you're absent physically and mentally mom.. you're both absent..don't you understand?!it is your responsibilities to do that so why am i going to repay you?! I didn't ask to be born in this world?!" I sarcastically said.

"Shut up Xcyqueille!think about us too! This is our opportunity to have a beautiful life!it'll make us-" I didn't let my father finish his sentence.

"What?!do you really think that i am that stupid dad?!is it really for our life??or it's for your own satisfaction!?" My mom slapped me and before I walked out as soon as I was at the door.. I looked at them with full of disgust and leave.