chapter 4

I don't know where I am... I've been crying the whole time now and I've been questioning my worth because of what happened a while ago.

The moon appeared behind the clouds while i was walking ,I stared at the moon and it took me so long to realize that I'm in front of the Walton's mansion.

Manang Teresa saw me so she called me and opened the gate for me. She called Yhouiken to assist me and said to wait yhouiken here in the couch. She gave me some water and left me here.

Yhouiken sat beside me and pat my head before talking. "Are you okay Quei? Don't cry anymore.. it really hurts saying you cry.. you know that I'm always here for you no matter what right?" He seems really worried about me to the point that he became really emotional and i was shocked when i saw him crying too.. i hate it.

"Don't cry Seb.. I will not cry anymore.. the pain is gone so don't worry seb..thank you for comforting me, I really appreciate it." I feel at ease when i saw his smile.

I was too stunned to speak when he hugged me."I miss the way you call me Seb, Quei." I remember when i used to call him Seb.. but i stop calling him that because i heard him and his friend talking that he hate his second name.

"But you hate your second name right?" I puckered my lips after saying what's going on my mind.

"Yeah but if it's you.. I'll sacrifice my life to hear it." We chuckled.

"Thank you for making me smile." I said.

"I'm glad that i made you smile..so what happened Quei? I feel like it is a serious topic but would you mind to explain it to me because I would love to hear it from you." He's making my stomach jiggly jiggly.

I told him everything that he wanted to know and after I explained everything to him, He comforted me and gave me a hug. He accompanied me into the room that his mom prepared for me and slept.

Zzzz..

'Third person point of view'

"Freidenstein!Our daughter is our only solution!we don't have a choice but to do that! 'it's either her or our reputations'!" Mrs. Viellarino said.

They're on their way in their secret laboratory which is hidden in the building that they own.

"We need to change her mind as soon as possible.. or else we are going to suffer..we need her! she's our only hope to destroy humanities and have some power to manipulate everyone in this world!" Mr. Viellarino said.

Mrs. And Mr. Viellarino laughed like a crazy bastards. "Mr. Viellarino and Mrs. Viellarino.. i would like to-" their co-worker was fully shock when he saw Mr. Viellarino holding a syringe.

The scientist was about to run but Mr. Viellarino caught his arm and stabbed him with the syringe in his neck before he can run and escape. Mr. Viellarino left in the secret laboratory with his wife and drove his Mercedes Benz Biome.

The scientist is panicking inside the elevator and run as soon as the elevator opened. He asked for help but everyone thinks he's crazy.

"Help me! please!Viellarino's are psychopaths!HELPPPP!" he collapsed and got surrounded by so many people.. they don't know what's about to come..

They don't know how dangerous it was to be near at the scientist..

The ambulance came and take him. We don't know what will going to happen next.. but be ready for the circumstances..

humanities will..

Go...

Down.