Chapter 6

"Are you satisfied?" He break the silence between us and make an eye contact with me.

"Of course, I'm glad that i spent my time with you." I smiled at him wildly.

My head started aching and yes I admit it..

I'm not a normal human..

My Five Senses are much stronger than the normal people has.. but it's not a blessing.. let's just say that it's like a curse.

Hearing everything including heartbeats and the flow of people's blood isn't a blessing..

I have a kind of ability to see farther more and detailed that a normal person can't do..

I can sense danger so yeah, I'm lucky with that one.

But my sense of smell and taste is literally killing me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with concern while focusing on driving.

"I'm just starving to death." I chuckled.

"Then let's eat..you're on a perfect timing tasia, we're on our way into your favorite restaurant." He smirked.

But before we could go there... My brain started aching but it's worsen than before..

"Quei?quei!hey quei!"

He immediately drove his car. "Take me home, yhoui.." and my vision became black.

'third person's point of view'

"your daughter belongs to us!"

They're questionable creatures and they need the daughter of the Viellarino for some reason.

"I'll Convince her!Trust me, please! don't kill me!" Mr. Viellarino said with fear in his eyes.

"We have a deal.. Mr. Viellarino."

They need her..

And Xcyqueille Anastasia Lekeunova Viellarino don't know that a group of questionable creatures are willing to kill for her..

' Yhouiken's Point of view '

She opened her eyes and saw me sitting beside her. "Oh God, I'm so worried about you Quei..Are you okay?" I asked her with concern.

My head hurts but I'm fine Yhoui, you should go home now.. it's already late." She said cutely while yawning.

It's already 10:45 p.m.

"Nah, I'll not leave you here alone..I texted your parents and they said they'll not come home because they're doing something important for the sake of our goddamn world so i decided to bring you here in my room to take care of you." I held her hand and put it in my cheeks so i could feel her warm.

"So it's just the two of us here?!" She said with a surprise in her face.

"And what about it? Well.. they're sleeping already so yeah." Is she worried that I'll do something to her? pfft what i cutie.

"I'm a woman and you're a man Yhoui." She said sarcastically and continued. "Don't you see me as a woman?" She rolled her eyes on me and came so much closer.. dang my heartbeat is so fast!

"Stay here and i will cook for you." I walked out without answering her question.

After a minute.. I decided to bring the food in my room and put it in my table, I guess she's taking a bath in my-

What?!

She came out and i sighed when i saw her with my clothes on. "Let's eat." I said, how can i focus when she's literally so perfect and the fact that she's wearing my t-shirt right now!wait..

I need to calm down!what the hell Xcyqueille!

After we ate, I washed the dishes and go back there.

"Are you going to sleep with my clothes on?Umm.. You're wearing something underneath right?" I asked her while looking away.

"I trust you and I don't want to, hmp." She said while pouting her lips.

"And that's the problem Quei, I know that you trust me that much but I'm still a man.. so don't act as if i am a woman like you." I said.

"That's what i said to you a while ago but you didn't listen to me, I am comfortable with this clothes Yhoui and I am the only one who has the right to decide what i should wear." What should I do.. I guess this is the right time to talk about my feelings towards her.

"I'm sorry Xcyqueille... But please.."I hugged her in the back and continued to talk. "Put something underneath in it please.."

"..no." she sat in my bed and I felt bad for talking to her that way.

I came closer to her and held her hand. " I'm sorry Xcyqueille...I know that you trust me but.." I sighed and started talking again. "You're just so perfect, how can I stop myself when the one that I love since I was young is wearing my clothes without underneath in it.." I lean my head in her shoulder to hide my expression and the way I'm blushing right now but she held my head with his hand and squeeze it.

"I thought...I thought you don't like me.." she said and saw her crying. " I thought.." I cut her off and said.

"You're my first at everything Tasia.. and i never said that i don't like you so don't cry.. I love you Xcyqueille Anastasia please forgive me."

'Xcyqueille Anastasia's point of view'

"Of course, it's you anyway.." he smiled at me warmly.

"I'm nervous too.. so close your eyes." He said and he held my hands. I gasped for some air and looked him in the eyes.

"Quei.."He leans his head again on my shoulder and i feel his breath in my neck...that feeling is making me insane..

"Yhoui.." yhoui looked at me with those eyes and I felt like his eyes were telling me to call him more.

he kissed my forehead and said. "Your beauty is like an art Xcyqueille Anastasia..I will never stop admiring you.." this tension between me and yhoui is making me want something more.

"I don't like my name but...when I'm hearing it from you..it feels so different." He hugged me and continued to say those rizzly words.. "you're my home Xcyqueille Anastasia.."

"I know i will marry you when i first met you, I have loved you since i was young Xcyqueille Anastasia until now and it'll continue in that way.."

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back.. I feel like I was floating..I can't help but place my hands around his neck for support and close my eyes.

I am proud that my first kiss is Yhouiken Sebastian Hermes Walton..and i will never ever regret that he's my first at everything.

"I feel this weird thing inside me Xcyqueille but i don't want to stop, what should I do Xcyqueille Anastasia.." he kissed me again and his lips slipped into my neck that caused me to groan.

"Yhoui.."I want to say that I feel this weird inside me too but his lips started owning my lips again and the tension between me and yhoui is now out of control.

"Yhoui..I love you.." I gripped his hair tightly when he started to touch my thighs but suddenly he stopped out of nowhere.

"You're so adorable.." he kissed my forehead and patted my head. "Let's sleep, we need to wake up early and do our best tomorrow Atty. Walton."
I pinched his nose and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good night Mr. Walton."I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

"Good night."