Chapter 2

"Mom can I have a dollar ?" I asked
"For what ?" Mom asked
"Snacks." I said getting a little upset
"I shouldn't give y'all nothing , y'all don't do nothing for me." She said lying through her gap.

Tbh I didn't want that money no more. I know she didn't have me so I can be a servant for her, I do a lot for her and she didn't even notice, that's was pissed me off the most😒.

While I was waiting on my sister she finally gave me that funky ass dollar 😒.

"Hurry up !" I yelled with an attitude
"Wait !" She yelled back
"We're gonna be late because of you. As always." I yelled
"Shut up !" She yelled

😱😨 Who does she think she's talking to. I got worried because she probably forgot about these hands 👊🏾.

"NO! Still talking" I said being petty

She always taking her time like she doesn't have somebody waiting for her. Finally she came downstairs, without socks or shoes on 😐😡.

"Come on !" I said mad as hell.
"Wait !" She yelled
"I've waited long enough !" I yelled back.

She finally put on her socks and shoes and was ready to go. I didn't even want to go to the store because we were already late, so I decided to go after school.

🏤 At School 🏤
"Hey Ms.Jude." I said out of breath
"Hey, Are you okay ?" She asked
"No, my legs are sore." I said rubbing my thighs
"What happened ?" She asked
"The Stairs, there's to many steps to walk." I said
She started to laugh but I was so serious I hate walking up them steps. Then the people in front of me walks mighty slow😡. There's no elevator. Just steps.

My sister and I are in the same class, which is Dope. When I got done putting my stuff in my locker I saw the most sexiest boy 😍😍. "OMG who is that ?" I wondered. He was like 5'9, light skin, curly hair, great smile, and nice body. I had to stop looking because I hate to stare a people.

I got in my class and got on my phone. Then when I put my head up I saw him again😍. I was nervous, but I didn't even know why. He was talking to my teacher, Ms.Jude, I think he was a new student😱😱.

"Dir !" I called (my sister nick name)
"Yeah ?" She answered
"Look" I said sneakily pointing at him
"Who dat ?" She asked
"I don't know, he's beautiful." I said
"Zakirah & Zadirah" Ms.Jude Called
"Yes?" We said at the same time
"Can you come here please ?" She asked

One word that describes Me and My sister is "Shy". When we got over there i could feel him staring at us.

"Can y'all do me a big favor?" She asked
"Yea" We said at the same time
"Can you pass these out ? Thanks " She said passed us a stack of paper.

Right before we walk off he said something.

"Are y'all twins ?"

Ugh I'm so sick of that question, but his voice 😍.

"Yeah" I said as I walked away from my teacher's desk.