Chapter 3

📚Before Class Started📚
When I got done passing out the papers my teacher ask me to walk the new boy to the nurse. When she asked me that my heart dropped, I got extra nervous but I didn't wanna show it so I stayed calm.

When we got to the hallway it was real quiet. I didn't want to say anything because I had nothing to say.

"My name is August" he said smiling
"My name is Zakirah" I said nervously
Then it got silent again, so i decided to say something.

"You from Philly ?" I asked
"Yeah" he answered
"What part ?" I asked
"West" he answered
"Oh, you a Good boy" I joked

He Laughed and we went in the nurses office. I guess he had to give them health records or something. I left because I hate the nurse office they suck. Before I walked in the stairway August ran to me.

"Why you leave me ?" He asked
"My bad" I said
"It's cool" he said

When I walk in the class I had a feeling my sister and friends gonna ask questions, but I didn't care.

"Where you go ?" My bitch asked
"To the nurse" I said
"Nurse?" They both said with
confusion
"Had to walk the new boy" I said
"Did he say anything to you?" They asked
"Yeah" I answer
"What he say?" Dirah asked
"My name" I said
"That's it ?" They asked
"Yup" I answered

So today my teacher decided to change seats😒. I started praying🙏🏽 that nobody I didn't like sit next to me. To me I think this was one of smartest seating charts she ever did. She said Me in the middle of my sister and my bitch. But then I noticed August was right behind me.
While I was writing my notes I felt something poke the shit outta my back, I turned around and August was laughing.

"What do you want ?" I asked
"You" he said with a big smirk

When he said that my heart dropped.
I hope was a joke, u was waiting on a "sike nah". I quickly turned around and I finish writing down my notes, trying not to think about what just happened.

"He doesn't even know me. All he know is my name. I'm so confuse. Ugh. He is fine tho 😍. That doesn't matter right now. His voice tho😍." I could stop thinking about what happened so i just put my head down for the rest of the period😩😒.